Lets face it, aside from Boyd, Macleod and Wallace we need a whole new team for the SPL. I doubt we will get more than a good season out of Miller.

That's fortunate - near enough everyone is out of contract at the end of this season.

we cant afford the players we already have. but we have signed 3 more.

That's got to be a worry. The wages for the new signings will be covered by the wages of the players who've left, but it doesn't look as if we're cutting costs by much if anything. With the poor season ticket sales figures, you really have to wonder where the money is going to come from.

That's got to be a worry. The wages for the new signings will be covered by the wages of the players who've left, but it doesn't look as if we're cutting costs by much if anything. With the poor season ticket sales figures, you really have to wonder where the money is going to come from.

If the club had been run properly we'd have made a loss in the first year which would have been covered by the IPO, broken even in the second year, and be increasing the player budget for this season with increased income and still break even - with money left over from the IPO for investment into future income projects or remedial work that saves money in the long term.

I don't think it's about where the money is coming from, it's about where it's going...

Miller and Boyd will get plenty goals. I'm more worried about the other end.

Agreed, we have no pace at the back through the middle. If not this coming season, the season after we will get found out. Mohsni has no discipline, McCulloch was never fast but is now pretty much as slow as me (and that is SLOOOOWWWWWW) and McGregor I know nothing about. Foster and Wallace cant cover their pace deficiencies all the time - Foster has enough to worry about with his own game.

And BH.... seriously, Peralta as a right wing back ? I tried for as long as I could but the ONLY thing that I have seen him bring to us is a half-decent dead ball. Other than that he runs about like a headless chicken and provides very little to the team. If that is as good as it gets for us then we are still in trouble.