faure is an awful full back. good ch though

I completely agree with you on that. (Nice to agree with you on something!)

But the minute McCulloch was fit last season he was out the team, ditto Foster.

I did forget about about Peralta. If he is still with us he would be an ideal right wing back in a 3-5-2.

You're surely goading with regards to the 100m, but anyway. The "funny" thing is that we did buy just one play since admin (unless I am mistaken), i.e. Templeton. In its current incarnation and IMHO, Bell, Wallace, Macleod and even Templeton are good enough players for a top tier winning team.

No way should anyone expect anything different football wise to what we have had in the past 3 years. It will be the same old same old with a few fresh faces to get us through a more difficult campaign than the last 2, but still a gimme. The league will be won at a canter and we will journey on through to the top tier. It won't be pretty but the job of promotion will be achieved, it's whether you as a fan accept that as an acceptable target. I don't. With Celtic downsizing and a new manager foreign to these shores we should be going all out for the quadruple. Anything less than a treble will be another failure. Especially with the countries second best striking partnership.

Edited by Super Cooper

I completely agree with you on that. (Nice to agree with you on something!)

But the minute McCulloch was fit last season he was out the team, ditto Foster.

I did forget about about Peralta. If he is still with us he would be an ideal right wing back in a 3-5-2.

i hate to break the accord so soon but i am not so sure about perlatta.

by the time we get back to the spl we will have spent 100 million and won't have bought one player good enough to win the spl.

Over £30m just on the team(playing and non) to get us there is utterly appalling and simply embarrassing. The rest(£70m+) can be debated till the cows come home. Overkill or not.

You're surely goading with regards to the 100m, but anyway. The "funny" thing is that we did buy just one play since admin (unless I am mistaken), i.e. Templeton. In its current incarnation and IMHO, Bell, Wallace, Macleod and even Templeton are good enough players for a top tier winning team.

we spent 70 million by the half way point so i feel i was being conservative.

we already had wallace and mcleod. temps cant get a game for us in the bottom 2 divisions and bell is about 5th choice Scotland keeper while celtc keeper is at the world cup.

Edited by the gunslinger

we spent 70 million by the half way point so i feel i was being conservative.

"We" did not spend that money, certain people of the board aparently did - and hardly on the footballing side of the club. Even the money spent on wages don't make up for your claim, the wage bills can be found in the annual reports.

"We" did not spend that money, certain people of the board aparently did - and hardly on the footballing side of the club. Even the money spent on wages don't make up for your claim, the wage bills can be found in the annual reports.

the club spent 70 million actually blew 70 million is more like it

i am not talking about poor player choices. i am talking about abominable mismanagement