When you said "When you have downsized so far that you only have half a dozen people working in the whole ticketing department just now"?"; I (and I am confident most other people) took that to mean there are only 6 people employed in the Ticket Dept, not that there are only 6 people working in the TD right now, as a result of holidays etc.

If you now say that that is what you meant, then I am happy to accept that.

Even the arch-sceptic GS is now estimating 25,000+ renewals i.e. a 50% uplift on the latest reported figure of 17,000.

My estimate has fallen to 25k from 34k it may fall again. Don't get to excited.

All 17,000+ of us?

No.. not at all ..

Everyone made differnet choices for differnet reasons.

Shame the majority only want to see the team, and dont give a hoots there activly helping these current bunch of skum bleed our club dry

I'd also take a bet, there will be thousands who gave there tickets up when we were booted down(and didnt want to see the 3rd division tripe ), now trying get back in before were back in the top league

wouldnt suprise me if were back to around 40k next year, simply for that reason

I'd also take a bet, there will be thousands who gave there tickets up when we were booted down(and didnt want to see the 3rd division tripe ), now trying get back in before were back in the top league

wouldnt suprise me if were back to around 40k next year, simply for that reason

I am on record here as predicting that we will have more ST holders next season (assuming a return to the SPL) than we had in our last season in the top flight.

What would be wrong with having 40,000 ST holders regardless of each individual's thought process?

Edited by BrahimHemdani
apostrophe!

You don't want to debate the 'shattered infrastructure'? Eg, the ticket shed alone has lost 60% of its workforce, care to guess at a reason? - given that our ST and match sales are still as high as ever.

Mind you, 36k ST sales in 4th & 3rd tier means 25k is a success in the 2nd? You, Sir, have lost the plot. Don't bother with the debate.

depends what the plot is

What an odd thing to say; I'm with the majority anyway.

Boards will come and go but the Club will be there forever if we support it.

My shockingly lazy grammar made that sound a little worse. appologies.

reads better like,

Its a shame, the majority only want to see the team play

Just hope they spend/invest this years money better than the last two years worth