No-one is doing that. The reporter states that there are people (probably) buying STs when he went there. Others have since stated that this is no one-off event. It sure is good news for the club. Is it "spin" from the board as I asked before though? Hardly likely, though the anti-board faction won't have that. As your 2-2-2-3 remark shows. I see no real need to argue that sort of stance though. We'll have the ST numbers soon enough and if they top 25k for a second tier team, it will still be seen as a success.

As for the "shattered" and "infrastructure" claim ... no sound basis for that opinion either, as far as I am concerned. And before you try to start a debate, I have no time to waste on this right now either. It's been done to death anyway.

You don't want to debate the 'shattered infrastructure'? Eg, the ticket shed alone has lost 60% of its workforce, care to guess at a reason? - given that our ST and match sales are still as high as ever.

Mind you, 36k ST sales in 4th & 3rd tier means 25k is a success in the 2nd? You, Sir, have lost the plot. Don't bother with the debate.

There are 11 people working in the ticket department including the mamager and 2 on the phones. Those are facts. However it is also a fact that there were 30 when we were last in the CL.

How many are in during this period of vast sales? Or today even? The full tally is 12 btw, out of previously 30 as you say.

And the manager, who is a rock in there, is currently on holiday.

Lifelong fan Alan Anderson, from Cambuslang, was taken aback at the level of interest when he renewed his ticket at Ibrox on Saturday.

. . .

"I think most of them were, like me, buying season tickets because Kris Boyd has signed.

. . .

"I wasn't going to renew my season ticket, but I decided to do so when I saw that Boyd had signed.

This is a joke, yes?

Please come and explain it to us Alan, I beg you.

How many are in during this period of vast sales? Or today even? The full tally is 12 btw, out of previously 30 as you say.

And the manager, who is a rock in there, is currently on holiday.

I will happily accept 12; if so why did you say "When you have downsized so far that you only have half a dozen people working in the whole ticketing department just now"?

I completely agree that the Manager is a rock; whether she is on holiday at the moment is irrelevant to the point.

I will happily accept 12; if so why did you say "When you have downsized so far that you only have half a dozen people working in the whole ticketing department just now"?

I completely agree that the Manager is a rock; whether she is on holiday at the moment is irrelevant to the point.

He probably said it because there are only half a dozen people working in the whole ticketing department just now.

How are they expected to cope with the rush of season ticket sales that will surely occur when the fans realise that former directors are about to pocket the better part of £1m for f*&k all?

Why did you stop the bold before "just now"?? The point is not irrelevant, it shows how limited the possibilities of ST processing are just now and how many people were in the shed.

There were only 6 in during this period of, ahem, intense ST sales where the club will have us believe the Boyd signing has transformed everything. So just the truth, that is why I posted it.

You want to go through all areas of the club bit by bit and see the full extent of the destruction rather than just stop at the TO?

Why did you stop the bold before "just now"?? The point is not irrelevant, it shows how limited the possibilities of ST processing are just now and how many people were in the shed.

There were only 6 in during this period of, ahem, intense ST sales where the club will have us believe the Boyd signing has transformed everything. So just the truth, that is why I posted it.

You want to go through all areas of the club bit by bit and see the full extent of the destruction rather than just stop at the TO?

When you said "When you have downsized so far that you only have half a dozen people working in the whole ticketing department just now"?"; I (and I am confident most other people) took that to mean there are only 6 people employed in the Ticket Dept, not that there are only 6 people working in the TD right now, as a result of holidays etc.

If you now say that that is what you meant, then I am happy to accept that.

Even the arch-sceptic GS is now estimating 25,000+ renewals i.e. a 50% uplift on the latest reported figure of 17,000.