What is wrong with the Reverend? When did it matter what someones profession was? He is as staunch as you and i and only wants the very best for our club.

I don't think anyone is saying there's something wrong with this particular Reverend, although it must be said that having conducted Ibrox disaster memorial services it would be easy to think that he appears to be getting used for PR leverage and there's little doubt that Davie Weir and to a lesser extent, Alastair Kellock are being used for PR purposes too.

I don't have a problem with Davie Weir and the rugby chap being used for PR because that's to be expected, but a minister who's conducted Ibrox disaster memorial services? Is there perhaps some attempted heart-string tugging going on here and is it more offensive to question the use of the Ibrox disaster for PR purposes in a fragmented relationship between the club and fans, than to actually sanction it and do it?

It seems to me no matter what the club do or news they release it's all big PR stunts to hide their ****very and fool fans.

Correct me if I am wrong here but I have read the member Zappa at least 3 times in the last few weeks claim news emanating from the club is nothing more than a PR stunt.

This particular minister also done Jim Baxters funeral and was a target for Manslaughter Phil after speaking out against bigoted Irish songs. To even bring up the Ibrox disaster is a low dig mate. There is absolutely no need.

It's like everything is all a big conspiracy.

Some folk are never happy.

Folk were shouting about having fan representation etc....now it would appear that its gonna happen, and yet folk aren't happy. What EXACTLY do folk want???

it's not fan representation, it's season ticket representation.