Not really manager related but I am really worried about Lee Wallace, he is a shadow of the player he was when he signed. Something ain't right with him. He is fast becoming a headless chicken

I've always had my doubts about him defensively - he seems to lack awareness at times and is dragged inside too often (perhaps a fault of the centre-halves).

As an attacking option he's pretty good but his final ball and decision making still inconsistent.

All in all though, he's still a decent player and, when on form, probably one of our best and certainly one capable of playing at Premiership level.

No, absolutely not.

I'm just saying that constant negativity is counter-productive and sometimes the only way to build on morale and performance is to praise the small things.

We've seen lots of critical posts about last night - for the most part fair and accurate. I don't see what we have to lose by pointing out the good parts - however small.

Our goal was a cracker, good build up and excellent finish. Body's goal which was disallowed reminded me Of the old Boyd, it was a belter of a finish. Turning his man like he wasn't there and shooting before he even completed his turn.

Take Black and Jig out of our team and the whole dynamics will change.

I've always had my doubts about him defensively - he seems to lack awareness at times and is dragged inside too often (perhaps a fault of the centre-halves).

As an attacking option he's pretty good but his final ball and decision making still inconsistent.

All in all though, he's still a decent player and, when on form, probably one of our best and certainly one capable of playing at Premiership level.

I agree with that but he's hasn't really kicked a ball since last Xmas, that's a worry. Smith for example was excellent when he came in for him and even contributed a few goals. His delivery is far better than Lees I think.

Our goal was a cracker, good build up and excellent finish. Body's goal which was disallowed reminded me Of the old Boyd, it was a belter of a finish. Turning his man like he wasn't there and shooting before he even completed his turn.

Take Black and Jig out of our team and the whole dynamics will change.

I think we'd be better playing Black and Macleod centrally though perhaps we get more out of Law with Macleod alongside him too.

Black is ok but takes too long to recycle possession which affects our attacking dynamic. Jig I wouldn't play but we may be stuck with him for a while yet.

Good to see someone else acknowledge our goal didn't come from hoofing it. :whistle:

Not really manager related but I am really worried about Lee Wallace, he is a shadow of the player he was when he signed. Something ain't right with him. He is fast becoming a headless chicken

Have to disagree with that SC, he did start a bit slow and his first touch on a couple of occasions was poor. But as the game went on he got stronger and his running was as good as ever imo. When Temps came on him and Wallace formed a good partnership on the wing, Wallace finished strong and was one of the better players last night.

I think we'd be better playing Black and Macleod centrally though perhaps we get more out of Law with Macleod alongside him too.

Black is ok but takes too long to recycle possession which affects our attacking dynamic. Jig I wouldn't play but we may be stuck with him for a while yet.

Good to see someone else acknowledge our goal didn't come from hoofing it. :whistle:

Black is out of contract in the summer I believe, I don't think he has earned a new one.

Sadly agree about Jig unfortunately.

Have to disagree with that SC, he did start a bit slow and his first touch on a couple of occasions was poor. But as the game went on he got stronger and his running was as good as ever imo. When Temps came on him and Wallace formed a good partnership on the wing, Wallace finished strong and was one of the better players last night.

I disagree mate with no hard feelings. He isn't doing enough for me. Bombing up and down the flank certainly isn't enough. More often than not he just gives up possession.

I disagree mate with no hard feelings. He isn't doing enough for me. Bombing up and down the flank certainly isn't enough. More often than not he just gives up possession.

Agree that his running can lead to no end product, but he does as he's told to well imo ;'run the line;' but he needs that support to go with him, Temps kept up with him as he plays further up the line and it did work ok for some of the game.

I only saw from the 2nd half onwards last night, and I admit to not paying the game my full attention, but a lot of the criticisms of Ally over the past two seasons seem evident.

If he is to continue, he needs to change things up in his coaching team and to get some sort of technical coach in to support him.

I only saw from the 2nd half onwards last night, and I admit to not paying the game my full attention, but a lot of the criticisms of Ally over the past two seasons seem evident.

If he is to continue, he needs to change things up in his coaching team and to get some sort of technical coach in to support him.

Board should be insisting on him changing his coaching team. He wont so he can walk if he doesnt like it...