Board should be insisting on him changing his coaching team. He wont so he can walk if he doesnt like it...

The board don't have a clue about the football side of things, not one single clue. They are like my 8 year old son, they see us winning and think everything is ok.

Regarding Lee Wallace, he always looks more comfortable with someone in front of him that he can link up with. He improved no end when Temps was introduced.

As someone said earlier, when Smith got an extended run last season due to wallaces injury, he did as well, if not better than Wallace - his distribution was better, his final ball was better and he was a genuine goal threat.

Wallace gets up and down quicker but appears to have lost sharpness and the killer final ball. Hopefully he will rediscover it quickly.

Just rewatched the game and we did play some decent stuff and created some decent chances. We also had two very reasonable penalty shouts

Regarding Lee Wallace, he always looks more comfortable with someone in front of him that he can link up with. He improved no end when Temps was introduced.

As someone said earlier, when Smith got an extended run last season due to wallaces injury, he did as well, if not better than Wallace - his distribution was better, his final ball was better and he was a genuine goal threat.

Wallace gets up and down quicker but appears to have lost sharpness and the killer final ball. Hopefully he will rediscover it quickly.

Just rewatched the game and we did play some decent stuff and created some decent chances. We also had two very reasonable penalty shouts

And Hibs had 15 shots and could easily have scored 4 or 5 in the second half. Over the course of the game we were appalling once again.

I don't know why people struggle desperately to make excuses for something so clearly terrible.

15 shots but how many on target? We struggled for a 20 minute period then we changed our formation and slowly got back on top, thanks mainly to Temps directness.

We had glaring chances (at least two balls fizzing along the 6 yard line just awiting a touch, one which saw Wallace blatantly fouled as he was attempting to get on the end of MCLoeds cross, Boyd just failing to score in the 89th minute plus a headet from 6 yards he headed into the ground and over the bar, he also unlucky to have a goal chopped off and hit the side netting in the first minutes.

No one is saying we were brilliant, we weren't but you get the feeling some fans take delight if we dont play well as it gives them more ammunition to attack anything and everything attached to the club.

Sure we would love to have a board that cared (which we haven't had for decades) and a team rammed with great players coached by the best manager in the world.

We are where we are and we do deserve so much better but have two options - look for some positive to build on or just moan like feck.

so I look forward to seeing us against hertz on Sunday with hopefully lots to be happy about after the final whistle.

Last word on last night would you prefer to be in our position (in the next round) our in Hibs position, out on their arses?

15 shots but how many on target? We struggled for a 20 minute period then we changed our formation and slowly got back on top, thanks mainly to Temps directness.

We had glaring chances (at least two balls fizzing along the 6 yard line just awiting a touch, one which saw Wallace blatantly fouled as he was attempting to get on the end of MCLoeds cross, Boyd just failing to score in the 89th minute plus a headet from 6 yards he headed into the ground and over the bar, he also unlucky to have a goal chopped off and hit the side netting in the first minutes.

No one is saying we were brilliant, we weren't but you get the feeling some fans take delight if we dont play well as it gives them more ammunition to attack anything and everything attached to the club.

Sure we would love to have a board that cared (which we haven't had for decades) and a team rammed with great players coached by the best manager in the world.

We are where we are and we do deserve so much better but have two options - look for some positive to build on or just moan like feck.

so I look forward to seeing us against hertz on Sunday with hopefully lots to be happy about after the final whistle.

Last word on last night would you prefer to be in our position (in the next round) our in Hibs position, out on their arses?

I hate to say I told you so.

Ally you'll always be a Rangers legend and you stood firm in our darkest hour. For that I will be forever grateful.

However, I've given you the benefit of the doubt as a manger for 3 years and I'm now convinced that you're part of the problem rather than the solution.