That's the difference, McCoists formations are a collection of individuals running about aimlessly without shape or structure, plan or purpose and he is only getting away with it because he is allowed the cash to bring in better players than the opposition, last night was an insight as to what a struggle this seasons league will be, as a football club under this clueless manager we really are going nowhere fast.

I am not looking forward to Sunday, any team with pace will blow our defence off the park.

Surely Ally must know deep down that he is not performing (or his team) to the standard expected of Rangers. Last night was another example hibs were the only side trying to play football ,all we did was hoof. Ally is and always will be a Rangers legend and I would not like him to ruin the legendary status in which the supporters hold him.

Where is this idea coming from that 'all we did' was hoof it? That's just not true.

Yes, we wasted possession a few times via aimless and ineffective long balls but we also had some fluid attacks and good spells of possession.

I totally sympathise with those critical of the manager and our style of play. It's not good enough - end of. However, the apparently desperate nature to be critical of every single thing while being prepared to overlook any positives is becoming really frustrating.

The midfield were virtually non existent until hibs went to ten men then we decided to pass the ball,until then the ball was from front to back,and very rarely did we win the ball as quite often it came straight back

Where is this idea coming from that 'all we did' was hoof it? That's just not true.

Yes, we wasted possession a few times via aimless and ineffective long balls but we also had some fluid attacks and good spells of possession.

I totally sympathise with those critical of the manager and our style of play. It's not good enough - end of. However, the apparently desperate nature to be critical of every single thing while being prepared to overlook any positives is becoming really frustrating.

I think our attempts at passing the ball around were encouraging, ok some of the attempts went astray but to say we never passed it, or it was a long ball game from us is exaggerating it a little. imo.

Fluid attacks in the second half? We hardly got near their box.

Wasted possession a few times? We hardly retained it for large spells and the ball spent as much time in the air as it did on the deck.

Only one team attempted to play football for much of that game. Even in our initial half decent spell it was hardly impressive stuff.

Fluid attacks in the second half? We hardly got near their box.

Who specified the second half?

Point is we didn't always hoof it as the poster suggested. We attempted (badly at times, good at others) to pass and attack on the ground. In fact that's why Hibs counter-attacked so well because we were committing players forward ourselves and lost possession.

I must have been watching a different game from yourselves, but if you are happy to call that a passing game then to me you are starting to listen to Allys speeches to much.

and believing them

It wasn't a successful passing game but neither was it constant route 1. That's the point - no speeches needed.