KJ: But Walter Smith famously said he lost more votes in the

boardroom than he did games on the park. He said he was chairman of a board which was powerless...

SE: I can’t comment on what Walter experienced because I wasn’t there at the time.

Easdale appointed 11/7/13

Walter resigned 2/9/13

I don’t know who was on the football board at the time.

Really? You don't know who was on the board before and at the point when you joined? You don't know that Green was on the board? You seriously expect us to believe that?

does anyone genuinely believe Ibrox will be renamed THE SPORTS DIRECT ARENA for £1 ? Is it not exclusivity that Mike Ashley got ?

Aye right and they spent quarter of a million quid in legal fees trying to extradite themselves from the contract.

Open yer eyes Rab furfuxsake.

does anyone genuinely believe Ibrox will be renamed THE SPORTS DIRECT ARENA for £1 ? Is it not exclusivity that Mike Ashley got ?

According to Esadale Ashley has had the right to rename it for 18 months and can do so any day he wishes to.....which I presume is a warning that it is coming up soon, probably will be done over the international break.

Even assuming easdale isn't lying through his teeth which he is. It's perfectly clear that this board can not deliver the required professionalism and investment to get us where we need to be.

G Wallace can not deliver on his own 120 day review.

They all need to go and the sooner the better.

According to Esadale Ashley has had the right to rename it for 18 months and can do so any day he wishes to.....which I presume is a warning that it is coming up soon, probably will be done over the international break.

Indeed. This came up now for a reason. Easdale doesn't want the blame when it happens.

In truth easdale probably sold it this week.

Horrible to say this but the reality is the Rangers as we knew it is long gone. This new reality of worrying about finances isn't what football supporters should be doing.

Just think back to when all the post CW shit happened,the majority of the fans were absolutely fine with taking a measured approach to getting back to where we belong. Not to go crazy and spunk millions on players like was done in the past. Now here we are a mere 3 years later right back in the same bloody position again. How the board could not feel the animosity towards them in the summer and realise the fans were simply not going to throw cash at them again... Surely they should have thought well, lets not pay a fortune to Miller, Boyd, Zaliukas, lets see how things go and pick up free agents if we need to and the money is there. But no they will sit there and blame the supporters for being sensible instead of looking at themselves in the mirror. What an absolute farce. And i know he is a legend but Super is equally guilty in all of this. He is behind the scenes and could surely of seen that the money wasnt there for him to spunk away, yet he did it anyway.