Why would you do that? Bang out of order imho.

When you put yourself forward for election then it is legitimate for any relevant background info that there may be out there to be put forward. The opinions, some not kind, can be disregarded as subjective.

[unreasonable comment Edited by Frankie]

Edited by Frankie

When you put yourself forward for election then it is legitimate for any relevant background info that there may be out there to be put forward. The opinions, some not kind, can be disregarded as subjective.

How are opinions of people with absolutely no inside knowledge of that situation , subjective , ridiculous reasoning

Edited by Frankie

How are opinions of people with absolutely no inside knowledge of that situation , subjective , ridiculous reasoning

I think you'll find in what is a long thread that there are posters with "inside knowledge" as you call it.

There are many others without whose opinion isn't based on direct knowledge but I've already said that there is subjective opinion within content.

If people are able and choose to read the thread, they can decide for themselves. Just as those that can vote, can decide who they want to vote for.

One thing I would say is that there may be a natural inclination amongst some to champion a candidate from Gersnet. I can understand why this may be but that it is not reason enough to stop the flow of relevant information on a candidate.

If it were of an irrelevant nature then I wouldn't have posted the link.

[unreasonable comments Edited by Frankie]

Edited by Frankie

I think you'll find in what is a long thread that there are posters with "inside knowledge" as you call it.

There are many others without whose opinion isn't based on direct knowledge but I've already said that there is subjective opinion within content.

If people are able and choose to read the thread, they can decide for themselves. Just as those that can vote, can decide who they want to vote for.

One thing I would say is that there may be a natural inclination amongst some to champion a candidate from Gersnet. I can understand why this may be but that it is not reason enough to stop the flow of relevant information on a candidate.

If it were of an irrelevant nature then I wouldn't have posted the link.

And I think you will find that there is a person on this site who is the only one to comment about this , how in your own words can there be " posters with inside knowledge" when this was a private matter between two IFA's

Edited by Frankie

And I think you will find that there is a person on this site who is the only one to comment about this , how in your own words can there be " posters with inside knowledge" when this was a private matter between two IFA's

As I said, a long thread.............. that contained varied material that I consider relevant to the candidates suitability.

If you disagree, fine.

Edited by Frankie

Muckraking crap. Absolutely no need for it to be brought up on here cross forums. The people of that forum have a known agenda against that named person after he outed them for being upto no good. Frankly their opinion is tainted.

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

I will say that if you stand for an election, you can't pick and choose the information that may come out.

Nor was the thread linked originated with this election in mind, as it was from 2 years ago.

Edited by Frankie

Alan Harris knew that this would come up and is well aware that he will have to face it. I think what he did was bang out of order, but he paid for it, so, hey ho.

Do you know what Alan Harris does for a living , and the responsibilities that that job entails , do you also know that John Bennet fully accepted the concerns Alan Harris brought up and informed him that he had already decided not to invest of his own free will , and do you also know that he invested at a later date and was actually one of the requisisioners , to blame Alan Harris for this is 100% totally and factually wrong