You have to wonder about the standard of people that they rejected in some categories....or do they want to get their preferred candidate in?

Are there any similar to this?

Candidate Name

Declan O'Bhoy

City

Shetlestone

Why do you want to represent supporters on the Rangers Fans Board?

So thit ah can git acces tae Sevco's stadium

What qualities and experience can you bring to the role?

dont no intill l try

Have you worked on groups/committees before? e.g. local football clubs, community groups, etc. If yes, please provide brief details

no

Any additional information to support your application

Chucky ar la anawrat

You have to wonder about the standard of people that they rejected in some categories....or do they want to get their preferred candidate in?

Candidate Name

Joseph Rae

City

Glasgow

Why do you want to represent supporters on the Rangers Fans Board?

to help non season tikets holders

What qualities and experience can you bring to the role?

dont no intill l try

Have you worked on groups/committees before? e.g. local football clubs, community groups, etc. If yes, please provide brief details

no

Any additional information to support your application

am a good and honest person

He will be the accountant. :whistle:

This latest scheme adds to the dysfunctionality of the Rangers family.

At a time of crisis we have a myriad of groups and schemes that pull apart more than they ever pull together.

Fans are always going to have disagreements on a range of issues, but for those who would like to see a democratic structure that is meaningful - and democratic - this latest sham is as welcome as another pensioner in the team.

I understand why some folk might be very sceptical about this Fans Board but I have been assured that it is not simply a PR exercise.

Mr Wallace claims it was his idea and I for one certainly am not in a position to doubt him on this matter, though I do appreciate why some people might not find anything he says entirely convincing.

If you look at the candidates CV's you will find some highly experienced businessmen and executives, a surgeon, a lawyer, an accountant and a variety of other people who have experience in managerial and leadership roles; not to mention a couple of folk who dare I say are well known around here for not being shy about coming forward.

I find it very difficult to imagine that board composed of such people would simply be cannon fodder for the RFC Board or be their puppets.

The job description is to ensure that the RFC Board are aware of fans views on relevant issues and equally to ensure that the Club's decision making process is communicated to fans.

I am sure that all any candidate would ask is that the electorate read each person's CV with due care and attention and decide who they think would best be suited for such a role and vote accordingly.

I agree generally but I think while that's all fair comment, the comfort we're after is that if the above doesn't work for any reason: i.e. is a toothless tiger or just a talking shop that the people involved say so rather than persevere with a flawed project.

I agree generally but I think while that's all fair comment, the comfort we're after is that if the above doesn't work for any reason: i.e. is a toothless tiger or just a talking shop that the people involved say so rather than persevere with a flawed project.

I am more than happy to give the voters a personal assurance that if I am elected and I come to the view that the Club are not paying attention to what they are being told (having due regard to financial constraints) then I will most certainly be the first to say so. Persistence is my middle name, next to pedantic but I am also a realist.

Corporate fans (fans who have enjoyed corporate facilities watching Rangers)

Thomas Clements

Gary Hosie

Scott McCallum

Ian Naismith

Disabled fans

Robert Campbell

William Paterson

Ethnic Minorities

Zia Islam

Nadeem Raja

Families

Stuart Faulds

Tom Forrester

Christine Murdoch

Fans in the Glasgow/Govan Community

William Gillan

Margaret Mcmaster

John Ogilvie

Fans who attend away games

Alan Harris

Kenneth Stewart

Claire Wallace

Female Fans

Julie Boland

Alison Clark-Dick

Jessna Husband

Margaret Lawrie

Lee Mcgowan

Ibrox match ticket purchasers (Non-Season Ticket Holders)

Robert Callaghan

Joseph Rae

Overseas fans

Gary Gillan

Robert Smith

Ann Marie Vickery

Rangers Official Members (Non-Season Ticket Holders)

Keith Beattie

John Hutton

Tom Johnstone

Season Ticket Holders

Alistair Bayne

Alan Fraser

Ernest Gibson

Gary McDonald

Alastair Stuart

Russell Tierney

Joseph Wright

Under 18s

Peter Campbell

William Findlay

They missed out :

fans who think the easdales are a couple of pricks!

Interesting that all 3 'overseas' candidates are from NARSA. Gary Gillan is NARSA President, Robert Smith is NARSA treasurer and Ann Marie Vickery is from the Philly Loyal RSC, so it looks like NARSA have the 'overseas fans' board seat sewn right up! :D