Why three NARSA people were chosen as candidates in this category only the selection committee knows. Maybe they were the only ones who applied.

It's possible, but with the large number of fans we have overseas I do find it a wee bit of stretch to believe that the only applicants from overseas were from NARSA. Again though, it's possible!

It's possible, but with the large number of fans we have overseas I do find it a wee bit of stretch to believe that the only applicants from overseas were from NARSA. Again though, it's possible!

I'm telling you, and you have to take it on trust, that the NARSA membership as a whole had nothing to do with these three individuals appearing as candidates.

I'm telling you, and you have to take it on trust, that the NARSA membership as a whole had nothing to do with these three individuals appearing as candidates.

I don't doubt you on that for one minute mate! That's why I didn't quote that part of your initial reply to my post. As you said, only the selection/nominations committee knows. Then again, maybe even they don't know. Maybe it's only one of the Club's full-time employees who dealt with the applications or who handed the applications to the committee who knows///

Edited by Zappa

Let's go through this with you BH.

I will be direct, to the point and forthcoming.

I'd appreciate and I'm sure others would as well, if you could answer in a similar vein rather than the politically correct standard type.

Who has given you this assurance ?

You didn't answer my previous question.

Do you believe Mr.Wallace that it was his idea ?

Did he say who has 'designed' it ?

Given levels of trust, his imperfect record regard trust since November 20th 2013 and his stated goals of more transparency could he show us the e-mail trail regards this to back him up.

Mr.Wallace has at times refused to answer fansgroup electronic correspondence but did hire the spin-doctor Paul Tyrell.

For the record, I believe that Jack Irvine was involved regards 'design'.

I'm sorry but that doesn't mean a lot and has been shown to mean, not a lot.

We've seen your CV on here and it is on the face of it impressive but I'm really struggling to comprehend how you could then get fooled for so long by someone like Green. It wasn't just you, I know of a senior partner of one of the big accountancy firms who declared that Green was playing a 'canny game', he certainly was but not in our interests.

A fansgroup has never more needed to be independent of the club/company/board.

Stretch your imagination and include how any 'constitution' (or similar) would govern decision-making, majorities, public declarations of fansboard 'business', powers, how/when club interacts, etc., etc.

I think it would be relatively simple to 'neutralise' dissenting voices if they get too loud or become too awkward.

The club will set it up in a way that it will work for them, not for us.

They haven't wanted to listen or address what hasn't suited them previously.

That said they employ spin-doctors who instruct so as to keep an eye on our cyber views but their MO is often to send in 'Agitaters' who attempt to shape/change opinion, not to take on fans conerns and consider the modification of X, Y or Z.

ie. Bullshit

Each person is free to do as they will but under the current regime this will be another largely impotent fans layer and tool of spin for the board.

These are the times we live in and to do with the type of people who have executive control.

It's Professional bullshit.

I can answer your first three questions straight off.

Mr Wallace gave me the assurance in response to a direct question.

He stated without prompting that the Fans Board was his idea. Yes I believed him.

He did not state that he designed it nor did I ask him that question.

There is no email trail for the conversation. You will either have to believe what I am saying or not that is up to you.

I am currently waiting for a bus and have a local meeting tonight. I will try to answer your other points as best I can later tonight or tomorrow.

In return I ask only that you assess my CV and decide whether or not you think I am the best candidate for the position in the "away fans" category.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I can answer your first three questions straight off.

Mr Wallace gave me the assurance in response to a direct question.

He stated without prompting that the Fans Board was his idea. Yes I believed him.

He did not state that he designed it nor did I ask him that question.

There is no email trail for the conversation. You will either have to believe what I am saying or not that is up to you.

I am currently waiting for a bus and have a local meeting tonight. I will try to answer your other points as best I can later tonight or tomorrow.

In return I ask only that you assess my CV and decide whether or not you think I am the best candidate for the position in the "away fans" category.

Everything the board say should be considered nonsense until proven otherwise.

I hope that Mr Paterson is given a chance to make things uncomfortable for those who have set this up as a sop to the fans.

While not always agreeing with the views of Mr Harris, I do think that he would ensure that everything was done by the book.

The two of them together could be explosive! :D

They've both got my vote.

I read each and every biog last night. Fair to say that the quality in some categories is, ahem, "variable".

Could they not have just got the best suited candidates for the role rather than a box ticking pc exercise?

One of the candidates is clearly illiterate. Not sure what on earth this chap would bring to the table.

The only reasoning I can come up with is this......