if I were king and got control I would sack the whole coaching staff in my opinion none of them will ever be able to coach just wasters the lot of them not fit for the well paid jobs they have , we need a decent scouting system put in place to get the best of talent to ibrox with the present mob in charge you could bring in the next messi but ally and co would probably stick with their favourites sometimes its like watching the blind lead the blind at rangers

if I were king and got control I would sack the whole coaching staff in my opinion none of them will ever be able to coach just wasters the lot of them not fit for the well paid jobs they have , we need a decent scouting system put in place to get the best of talent to ibrox with the present mob in charge you could bring in the next messi but ally and co would probably stick with their favourites sometimes its like watching the blind lead the blind at rangers

Ally is his friend so that seems unlikely.

Depends hoe good Messi was at RB and hitting long speculative airborne balls to nowhere, to be fair. If the Argentine could clog opponent wingers and do that he'd be in with a chance

you don't become as rich as King is by allowing sentiment to govern your employment policy.

He can want him all he wants, but 50,000 at the games won't, and that can only happen for so long before he would have to bow to customer pressure.

He's not daft.

I see McCoist can find his 'off-field' tongue when it suits him. Even as a player, he was never a favourite of mine, but he really has become a detestable individual these past few years. He will do or say anything, as long as it puts a coin in his pocket.

Ally is his friend so that seems unlikely.

Depends hoe good Messi was at RB and hitting long speculative airborne balls to nowhere, to be fair. If the Argentine could clog opponent wingers and do that he'd be in with a chance

I keep seeing this across the forums - I have seen no evidence that King is particularly friendly with McCoist.

Gough is his man as he is friends with Gough's dad.

I think King is his own man (based on how he has handled the last couple of years)

I see McCoist can find his 'off-field' tongue when it suits him. Even as a player, he was never a favourite of mine, but he really has become a detestable individual these past few years. He will do or say anything, as long as it puts a coin in his pocket.

I don't like Ally AS A MANAGER, never have. And I have no doubt he's looking after himself financially. But that's not a word I thought I'd see to describe Ally.

I don't like Ally AS A MANAGER, never have. And I have no doubt he's looking after himself financially. But that's not a word I thought I'd see to describe Ally.

Neither did I, but it sums up my feelings towards him, and very little of it is to do with him being a poor manager. That was patently obvious even before he got handed the job, so it has come as no surprise.

You should get out more my friend, i know many Rangers fans who "hate" him. I work with two of them. Admin are also well aware of my feelings towards him which i will not repeat. I actually don't know any Bears who still respect him. By all accounts he's not a well liked person, that's from people in the game.

It's just sad that we have got to the point that many people have spoken about before, Ally staying in the job long enough for fans to start forgetting about his status as a player and turn to resentment because of his time as manager. Sad but true.