FS has his opinions and I have mine. Whether his are better or more correct is up for debate. I far from ignoring FS' stuff, I just don't see it as clear cut as he does. You would do well stopping this continuous attempts of belittle my opinions though - if only for a better climate on Gersnet.

No, it really isn't up for debate, except perhaps in your own mind dB. FS has consistently been accurate whereas you have backed the wrong horse on multiple occasions.

That's essentially what I am saying, BTW. It remains to be seen whether he wants to make this current deal even better, should he get the chance.

But this again is missing the point.... if he wants to make the current deal even better it will be to the betterment of Sports Direct in totality. If Rangers are successful because of that it will be nothing more than a bonus by-product. If Rangers flounder or fail he wont care so long as Sports Direct and its value is enhanced.

And that is worrying - basically using nothing better than a "coin-flip" for the club's success.

FS has his opinions and I have mine. Whether his are better or more correct is up for debate. I far from ignoring FS' stuff, I just don't see it as clear cut as he does. You would do well stopping this continuous attempts of belittle my opinions though - if only for a better climate on Gersnet.

Comedy gold.

No, it really isn't up for debate, except perhaps in your own mind dB. FS has consistently been accurate whereas you have backed the wrong horse on multiple occasions.

A few make a hobby* out of telling me this, when - as with Ashley - I did not jump instantly in with all the doom- and gloom-singers. What I kept was a more neutral perspective that went wrong on occasion, not least with Whyte. But crystal balls or not, hardly anyone could have predicted what he had done or would do. Thousands believed in Green and Co., that he and his turned out to be money-grabbers was not exactly a foregone conclusion either. Easy to say for FS and Co. nowadays though. What I continue to say too is that e.g. Wallace et al needed time to implement any changes or get the plans set out for the club earlier this year in motion. I'm still saying that all much of what might have been planned for this season went down in flames because of King's intervention regarding the ST sales. The whole business and investment side went down hill after that and let - again - more money grabbers into the fray. Is Wallace** good enough for the job? Is Ashley the answer? No, they are not. And no-one is saying that. It is what we have and face and removing them or the shareholders in power is next to impossible without risking the club's future as such - again.

*Sadly enough, none more so than FS and a handful of his loyal followers.

**I know full well that he grabs his bonuses et al ... but I find it rather strange that nigh all of you, who have brought up in a country deeply rooted in capitalism, go ballistic over a behaviour that marks capitalist businessmen to the core for decades, if not centuries. All like to applaud those "good characters" who forfeit their bonuses for the good of the company et al, but that is far from the norm, is it not? Yet someone who is not emotionally tied to the club like the support is acting out of order and heinously if he does what all capitalists tend to do regularly?

And before people get me wrong, I don't like his actions in this case not one single bit, rather on the contrary. But likewise I do not make a bogeyman out of him for behaving like he does in this case.

But this again is missing the point.... if he wants to make the current deal even better it will be to the betterment of Sports Direct in totality. If Rangers are successful because of that it will be nothing more than a bonus by-product. If Rangers flounder or fail he wont care so long as Sports Direct and its value is enhanced.

And that is worrying - basically using nothing better than a "coin-flip" for the club's success.

Is that how he became as successful a businessman as he is? Wouldn't you agree that if he tries the Newcastle route with us and keeps us floundering, his actual return from anything Rangers SD-wise will be minimal ... as opposed to what it might be?

More generally, we may run out of money in two months - if predictions are true. Now, King might strike a deal one way or another, but if he doesn't, what options do we have? We can always hate the type of character and capitalist Ashley is, much like the Magpies do (though I actually think they hate him for not investing 50m a season instead of any SD deal). No dispute about that. But at this moment and time (sic!), he appears the only person out there able to invest or at least keep the club in business. Essentially, it's like being recused at sea by a canoe of cannibals. You can decide to drown now or get saved, buy time and think of another escape route while you are on the way to the dinner table.