Ally McCoist "makes you sick" and you "hate him" etc..... It's getting beyond repetitive.

I think he hates Rangers winning and would rather see us lose for some strange reason or another - Personally speaking of course.

Going back to the OP we certainly will need to add to our squad in January if we are to get promoted at the end of the season either as Champions or via the play offs.Where the money to bring in new players from is anyone's guess but after having lost to both Hertz 'n' Hibz at home this season already the signs are there hat this current group of players are no guarantee of promotion.

Also would we trust Ally to bring in new players? In the summer he brought in two CB's and started playing one at RB and the other on the subs bench to accommodate the shaky CB pairing of Moshni and Jig.Its that sort of decision making that will surely make whoever is in charge at Rangers in January uneasy about letting Ally loose to recruit more players.

Before giving the manager more resources , would it not be prudent to look at his record thus far , taking the illegal transfer embargo aside , can anyone point out one single player that he has signed that he has improved as a player because I certainly cant

Indeed though the way it actually rolls means with each passing week he becomes more expensive to remove not less.

How's that? I thought it was a years rolling contract and if he got a years notice he left in a years time. Alternatively if he left immediately he got paid one years salary ? Is that not the case?

Before giving the manager more resources , would it not be prudent to look at his record thus far , taking the illegal transfer embargo aside , can anyone point out one single player that he has signed that he has improved as a player because I certainly cant

Is that a requirement of a Rangers manager?