As much as you faced some valid criticism in the other thread, I don't think there was anything unreasonable enough to result in this.

There was certainly some healthy disagreement with your views on one or two issues but I'm surprised anyone would feel strongly enough about it to make an official complaint.

It's a real shame that at almost every turn, each and every fan group seems beset by controversy.

No one from RM made a complaint about Allan, they have been supportive of him for asking and answering questions. That is the purpose of having a fans board, maybe you should be looking at the people who don't want to have questions asked about the RFFF as the complainants.

You've got it wrong, he was involved in a thread about RFFF funds, where the complaint is likely to have been raised. No thread on here (not that I can remember) regarding the RFFF nor FF, so it points to one forum being the origin, regardless of a main poster or lurker.

You've got it wrong, he was involved in a thread about RFFF funds, where the complaint is likely to have been raised. No thread on here (not that I can remember) regarding the RFFF nor FF, so it points to one forum being the origin, regardless of a main poster or lurker.

Look please mate, don't get us involved in any inter-forum or inter-group spats or rivalries because you know what the score is here on Gersnet and you've read our recent reminders.

We can all have our disagreements and arguments, but it would be sensible of us all here if we refrained from accusations or any similar nonsense.

Look please mate, don't get us involved in any inter-forum or inter-group spats or rivalries because you know what the score is here on Gersnet and you've read our recent reminders.

We can all have our disagreements and arguments, but it would be sensible of us all here if we refrained from accusations or any similar nonsense.

I was innocently saying that his involvement in a thread appears to be the reason for him being bumped off. Maybe poor wording but I thought it was simple enough. The forum isn't the issue, the content of the thread obviously is.

I was innocently saying that his involvement in a thread appears to be the reason for him being bumped off. Maybe poor wording but I thought it was simple enough. The forum isn't the issue, the content of the thread obviously is.

I haven't read the thread you're referring to mate.

On that note, I'd suggest that nobody here posts any links to threads (related to this) on other forums, thanks! :)

Edited by Zappa
added 'related to this'

I am sorry to hear of your dismissal BH.

We don't need to know who complained, it could have been anyone on the RFB, apart from FS, and the member of the public could have been a Rangers' board member.

Either way it stinks.

From the grilling you took on this forum at least, I thought all you revealed was your intent going forward rather than any content of the meeting which could had discomfited any colleague on the RFB.

If, and this is how it looks to me, they don't want to answer the hard questions and are uncomfortable with transparently publishing the minutes, then they have just shot themselves in the foot.

We have had enough of intrigue and deceit. The best thing they can do now would be to shut down the RFB, who will believe them now?

Maybe your dismissal was a blessing in disguise !!

I haven't read the thread you're referring to mate.

On that note, I'd suggest that nobody here posts any links to threads on other forums, thanks! :)

No worries. On auto pilot sometimes when referring to threads/forums which is not always a good thing.:D