Fair point BD, but it was only yesterday that we were getting told certain info had been given in confidence.

That's correct, the info about the numbers who voted was given to me in confidence; but I was not told that the meeting today was confidential nor would I have accepted that.

Guest Somos La Gente

Sorry but that is harsh. With the correct people on board it can do the right things. It depends what it wants to do I suppose.

In my opinion, the absolute priority is asking questions (probing questions) about the financial, commercial and governance issues we obviously have.

The RFB needs to step up to this plate, anything else is not good enough to be honest.

The arbitrary removal of a board member is disappointing though. Or that's how it seems minus any balanced explanation, which will hopefully filter out via informal channels. Allegations should be heard and people given the opportunity to explain if so desired.

The goodwill on the side of the board has been questioned, and I do agree that is an important issue. Crucial, in fact.

That said, I would suggest that the RFB has the potential to be a much healthier place now that Mr. Harris has been removed. He tried to dominate and maneuver himself into position from the word go - and got knocked out in the first round. Boom!

No doubt we've not heard the last of it mind you lol!

When it was launched, many of us said it was a sham. Since the details of the first meeting were released it has been clear that it is an absolute joke and a mess. It has no legs and will be disbanded before the season ends IMO.

Another disaster from the club.

Whoever [ahem] orchestrates the fighting between us all play us like a fiddle, they must have a good laugh when they read the different Forums.

This is the saddest thing of all. The lack of self awareness from a few bears means that for those that want to take advantage of the club it's made all the easier.

It's been obvious for years there are a few people carefully orchestrating the division - aided and abetted by people who enjoy the antagonism more than they seem to enjoy supporting the club.

Thus, when we have someone apparently removed from the already flawed fan engagement process without clear explanation, lots of people are happy to accept it no questions asked because they don't like them. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

What a mess.