"For every action there are born several new questions."

Frankie

The scale of division has been absolutely key to those with interests to hide and money to collect.

Irvine has been the main man behind it for many years and it is now so deeply entrenched, that there is no real prospect of change in the medium term. It would survive an insolvency event.

Between the division, the layers of corporate fog and contracts...........I don't see normaility breaking out anytime soon. Many clubs have sp.ivs feeding off them but the longterm toxicity that Irvine helped spread throughout the support, probably makes us unique in the sporting world but for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by buster.

If nothing else, this confirms all of our suspicions that the Fans Board is just a shill for the actual board. It's time all the fans organisations got together and discussed the real reasons that they have been in almost constant opposition to each other. Only then can they move on immune to the poison dwarf's influence.

If nothing else, this confirms all of our suspicions that the Fans Board is just a shill for the actual board. It's time all the fans organisations got together and discussed the real reasons that they have been in almost constant opposition to each other. Only then can they move on immune to the poison dwarf's influence.

Been saying that for as long as I have been on forums. It never works though, in fact the different fan groups just get more and more vitriolic towards each other. It's a very sad state of affairs and the saddest aspect of all is that we've made it easy for people to rob, humiliate and unjustly treat us.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSapZG4ZHtit_cMKI6x3nP_El6BHUJyKw0-lr2J_lSiPxUDTgcIw

This is Ron Burgundy reporting to you live from Gersnet.

We're 8 pages in on the latest episode of the Rangers Fans Board saga and I can tell you, it - is - gettiiing messy!!

1370366266000-Will-Ferrell-1306041347_4_3.jpg

It's got all of the mysterious and slightly naughty hallmarks of a whistle-blowing affair, but sadly, we're still waiting on answers from questions pertaining to episode 5 & 6 of the RFB saga.

With the help of an escaped French racehorse from Normandy called Mr Whyte, Ch4 news are trying to get you answers about voting numbers and certain aspects of the minutes of a secret meeting at Ibrox.

Ron-Burgundy-Durango.jpg

Oh wait, we've got breaking news from Imran, our eagle on the inside! Over to you Imran. Give us the latest news in this epic saga!

Ron-Burgundy-008.jpg

Oh, ok, erm.... That's all folks!

This was Ron Burgundy reporting to you live from Gersnet.

I'm no expert in each scenario, but you do have to look at BH's removal from RST, SD and now RFB. Is there a theme/trend here ? Genuine question.

I resigned from the RST, the reasons are well known and have been published in full.

I also resigned from SD(S) having failed (with 5 of my colleagues) to take the Scottish organisation independent; my position was untenable. Five out of the six Scottish Council members resigned at the same time for the same reason. As I was on the UK Board I had no option but to resign from that as well.

There are no parallels with being removed from the RFB.

Sorry but that is harsh. With the correct people on board it can do the right things. It depends what it wants to do I suppose.

In my opinion, the absolute priority is asking questions (probing questions) about the financial, commercial and governance issues we obviously have.

The RFB needs to step up to this plate, anything else is not good enough to be honest.

The arbitrary removal of a board member is disappointing though. Or that's how it seems minus any balanced explanation, which will hopefully filter out via informal channels. Allegations should be heard and people given the opportunity to explain if so desired.

The goodwill on the side of the board has been questioned, and I do agree that is an important issue. Crucial, in fact.

That said, I would suggest that the RFB has the potential to be a much healthier place now that Mr. Harris has been removed. He tried to dominate and maneuver himself into position from the word go - and got knocked out in the first round. Boom!

No doubt we've not heard the last of it mind you lol!

Healthier ? You mean that amongst 12 grown adults 2 of them (when you exclude FS and BH themselves this constitutes 20% of the remainder) don't have the testicular fortitude to bring their issues with BH to him personally ? Or perhaps they could have brought their issues to the RFB itself ? No..... they decide to circumvent their own organization within mere days of the first meeting and run straight to the Club.

Healthier ? Only if you believe in an organization which is being led by 10 yr old schoolchildren - because this reeks of school ground childish antics.

I'm not sure how an organization which is created in order to allow the supporters to have a voice towards the Club can be "healthy" at all when, at the first opportunity, the Club take sieze the chance to silence one of the mouths. Lets not even get started on it being three complaints - none of the complainants were announced, due process wasn't carried out, but more importantly, the decision was made by the Club, not the RFB itself. It clearly shows that the RFB is nothing more than a Club puppet (apologies to the remaining RFB members but given this instance it is going to be a monumental struggle for you to gain any kind of foothold, credibility or even trust from the support). The Club have dealt a death blow to the RFB in remarkable time.

I exclude forlanssister from this as, anyone knowing him, would know that if he had issues with Alan Harris then the first person to know about them would have been Alan Harris himself. They way things are actually done in a grown up world.

BH - it seems that in trying to be transparent (I wouldnt say you were a thorn in the flesh of the Club because you hadn't been speaking about anything considered tough or controversial to them) you were doing exactly what the club don't like. I wonder if Graham Wallace is surprised or upset by this turn of events. Clearly the notion of the RFB actually having any teeth when dealing with the Club is now a non-starter.

Alan, seeing as our Club truly is an omnishambles you are better off not involved anyway, your own reputation would merely be tarnished. I hope forlanssister remains on the RFB as he WILL ask those probing questions - sadly, looking at where we now stand, that merely means it is only a matter of time before the target is on his back too.

Disgusting turn of events - disgusting from the Club for lacking due process and disgusting from the two RFB complainants for not being adult enough to take the complaint to the RFB first before running to the teacher (Club) !!

Said on another thread when discussing this " boss's Union" that it would all end in tears. I think anyone who got or gets involved with RFB is being naive at the very least, it will only be used to further split the fans.

The next set of minutes should be interesting, will the 2 members who supposedly complained own up? I say supposedly because we only have the clubs word for that.