The next set of minutes should be interesting, will the 2 members who supposedly complained own up?

By refusing to name the 2 complainants, all remaining members are being tarred with the label of possibly being the ones that ran to the club and thius having their reputations besmirched.

If I was on the RFB, I would be wanting it minuted that I was not involved in it and was not the one that had approached the club rather than raising it with BH directly.

Healthier ? You mean that amongst 12 grown adults 2 of them (when you exclude FS and BH themselves this constitutes 20% of the remainder) don't have the testicular fortitude to bring their issues with BH to him personally ? Or perhaps they could have brought their issues to the RFB itself ? No..... they decide to circumvent their own organization within mere days of the first meeting and run straight to the Club.

Healthier ? Only if you believe in an organization which is being led by 10 yr old schoolchildren - because this reeks of school ground childish antics.

I'm not sure how an organization which is created in order to allow the supporters to have a voice towards the Club can be "healthy" at all when, at the first opportunity, the Club take sieze the chance to silence one of the mouths. Lets not even get started on it being three complaints - none of the complainants were announced, due process wasn't carried out, but more importantly, the decision was made by the Club, not the RFB itself. It clearly shows that the RFB is nothing more than a Club puppet (apologies to the remaining RFB members but given this instance it is going to be a monumental struggle for you to gain any kind of foothold, credibility or even trust from the support). The Club have dealt a death blow to the RFB in remarkable time.

I exclude forlanssister from this as, anyone knowing him, would know that if he had issues with Alan Harris then the first person to know about them would have been Alan Harris himself. They way things are actually done in a grown up world.

BH - it seems that in trying to be transparent (I wouldnt say you were a thorn in the flesh of the Club because you hadn't been speaking about anything considered tough or controversial to them) you were doing exactly what the club don't like. I wonder if Graham Wallace is surprised or upset by this turn of events. Clearly the notion of the RFB actually having any teeth when dealing with the Club is now a non-starter.

Alan, seeing as our Club truly is an omnishambles you are better off not involved anyway, your own reputation would merely be tarnished. I hope forlanssister remains on the RFB as he WILL ask those probing questions - sadly, looking at where we now stand, that merely means it is only a matter of time before the target is on his back too.

Disgusting turn of events - disgusting from the Club for lacking due process and disgusting from the two RFB complainants for not being adult enough to take the complaint to the RFB first before running to the teacher (Club) !!

I find little that I can argue with in this summation, Craig.

For the record, FS PM'd me a personal assurance that he was not one of the complainants and I am happy to accept his word for that.

It is blatantly obvious that if you do not toe the line as colleagues or the Club see it you will removed. Therefore, as someone who has never been known for toeing the party line (despite alleged sympathies for the Board) - WHY has always been one of the first words in my vocabulary - I agree that I am better off out of it. If I cannot ask what I want and what others ask me to pursue and post information that is not confidential at the time I post it but is then held to be so retrospectively, even where it is public knowledge as with the RFFF, then there is no point in being there.

Said on another thread when discussing this " boss's Union" that it would all end in tears. I think anyone who got or gets involved with RFB is being naive at the very least, it will only be used to further split the fans.

The next set of minutes should be interesting, will the 2 members who supposedly complained own up? I say supposedly because we only have the clubs word for that.

I am unhappy to have to concede that I was naïve about this exercise; I believed the assurances I was given but I was wrong. That said I do wonder if this would have happened on Graham Wallace' watch. For all his well publicised failings, he struck me as a fair and reasonable man. But perhaps I'm naïve about that as well.

By refusing to name the 2 complainants, all remaining members are being tarred with the label of possibly being the ones that ran to the club and thius having their reputations besmirched.

If I was on the RFB, I would be wanting it minuted that I was not involved in it and was not the one that had approached the club rather than raising it with BH directly.

A very good point, BD; but not one that over concerns me now :D

It is blatantly obvious that if you do not toe the line as colleagues or the Club see it you will removed.

Surely you must have known this from the outset though ? Surely ??

Not trying to be clever, but many of us said exactly this as soon as this idea was put forward. The whole thing is a complete sham and has been from inception.

BH - it seems that in trying to be transparent (I wouldnt say you were a thorn in the flesh of the Club because you hadn't been speaking about anything considered tough or controversial to them) you were doing exactly what the club don't like. I wonder if Graham Wallace is surprised or upset by this turn of events. Clearly the notion of the RFB actually having any teeth when dealing with the Club is now a non-starter.

From the club's POV I reckon there maybe something in that.

A problem with 'style' rather than 'content'.

Whatever it was, a decision seems to have been made quickly, before office bearers were appointed, so as it could be done the way it has.

Edited by buster.

Surely you must have known this from the outset though ? Surely ??

Not trying to be clever, but many of us said exactly this as soon as this idea was put forward. The whole thing is a complete sham and has been from inception.

I thought they meant what they said; obviously I was wrong.