I have had some dealings with Hannah over the years and to say I was unimpressed is an understatement.

It has absolutely stunned me that this guy has been able to retain employment for as long as he has.

He would be no loss if he was axed - absolutely no loss.

Jim went very public with his backing for the CG&Co purchase of assets and echoed the Irvinesque 'partyline' back in June 2012. So he was either a bad judge with a frontline seat or happy to tow the party line for whatever motive.

I've head many mention that he can be very helpful with the day to day business but it would seem if any role or influence he may have within the 'political' isn't always so constructive for the longterm interests of the club.

I've had a lot of dealings with Jim and he's been very helpful so there are two sides to every coin.

I like Jim, I've met him a fair few times and I think a lot of the criticism is unfair.

He's a club employee at the end of the day and I don't know what some people expect him to come out and say.

I've had a lot of dealings with Jim and he's been very helpful so there are two sides to every coin.

Absolutely - one person's experience with someome can be different to another's.

I can only speak about my dealings with him, which have been somewhat disappointing.

Jim is one of the good guys in my opinion, had a couple of dealings with him and he goes that extra mile to get it sorted for you. He's an employee of the company in it's revolving door management structure, he tries his best in difficult circumstances. It's another one of those cases of walking a fine line between pleasing his bosses wishes and pleasing the support, whatever he does will no doubt construed as partisan. As BH has found out, the blazer doesn't come stab proof. it's just a blazer.

Jim went very public with his backing for the CG&Co purchase of assets and echoed the Irvinesque 'partyline' back in June 2012. So he was either a bad judge with a frontline seat or happy to tow the party line for whatever motive.

b.

Motive? Probably keeping his job and continuing to support his family.

I doubt if many had much faith in this board idea, but even so, the increasing lack of subtlety with which Rangers, at a 'corporate' level - and that's being kind, they're about as genuinely corporate as Asil Nadir - operate is becoming untenable to support. It's plainly not 'my' Rangers, but if it's not, what is it?

Turning the subject, as so often, to myself, I find that these multiple blows are just getting a bit overwhelming. What's left to cling on to that means 'Rangers' that isn't tarnished or corrupted? Goodness knows, as a club, team and fan base there have plenty of daft things done down the years, but which club, team or fan base hasn't? Even so, few can boast of scaling the triple pinnacles of incompetence, stupidity and self interest which 'Rangers' has managed of late.

And if I can't support what's coming out of Ibrox, how can I call myself a Rangers supporter? I've never previously been in a position where I dislike Rangers pretty much the same as Celtic, but hats off to them, they've managed it. There is a limit to the level of exploitation, disregard, lying and blatant contempt anyone, surely, can take before a line is crossed and the cry becomes not so much No Surrender but No Never, No More.

Club too big to fall, fans too small minded to help it up. What a sorry, sorry state. A complete laughing stock from supporters bus to boardroom. The End is Nigh! In the end, it might be better not to have the immature love for a football club in the psyche, and get on with real life, grim though it can be. I used to like my fitba, though. The Bard said it all, in this little known, deleted scene from Much Ado About Nothing:

"Therefore let Rangers, like cover'd fire,

Consume away in sighs, waste inwardly:

It were a better death than die with mocks,

Which is as bad as die with tickling."

Nonsense, my good fellow; simple balderdash!

Rangers is like an aristocratic lady who, by foul deed and dire misfortune, has fallen on hard time and finds herself scrubbing floors for a living. But she's still a Lady and we still love her.

What does or doesn't come out of Ibrox - from the mouths of people who should be allowed to sweep the marble staircase, far less walk up it - has no bearing on being a Rangers supporter.

You don't support the Board or the company running the club;

you support the shirt.

you support the guys wearing it and, yes, even Bilel Mohsni.

you support the entity, the concept, the memories.

It isn't the club which has disgraced itself, nor the fans - it's the various collections of crooks, ****s, criminals and pond life parasites who have infected and infested us, over whom we had little if any say.

(although, inshallah, that may now be about to change)

And yes, our fans can be hard to take at times (ask me how I felt watching them the weekend after the Referendum!) but they have proved themselves to be truly the Greatest fans in the world over this past two years. the fans were there when they were needed for the immediate survival of the club, and they are absent when they need to be absent for the long term benefit of the club.

Being a Rangers fan is not something you really have any choice about. You just are.

So, chin up mate and get on with it.