Whoever finished second shouldn't be given the place. What has happened isn't democratic but neither would this be.

I'm wondering why they are ducking another election. It's bizarre, but then bizarre is normal for this lot.

By the time the election is called, organised and held it'd be nearly time for more elections.

It's not fair on the eleven others to be expected or to be able to pick up the slack in a focused way, which in turn means the away fans don't receive the service they should get.

I wasn't a fan of BH at the macro or potential office bearer roles but at the micro level of sorting out problems of away fans I reckon he'd have done a good job.

We're talking about a problem where only one side of the story has been aired though, yet many are jumping to all sorts of wild conclusions

The reason that only one side has been aired is because the other side (that of the Club and the complainants) didn't even give proper due process to BH as to the WHY of his termination.

If there was nothing under-handed going on STB.... why did the Club attempt to get BH to "resign" and then stated that their public statement would announce that he "had left" when, in actual fact, he was fired (from a voluntary position no less....). If all above board why not just tell the truth - that there were complaints against him and the Club had decided to remove him. I will tell you why.... because that isn't the story they want the fan base to hear.

You don't know that for sure though do you?

At the very least Rangers will need to make some sort of announcement that there's been a change to the fans board.

I find this somewhat a hypocritical stance. You swallowed Chuckle's bullshit hook, line and sinker.... now you take a "wait and see" approach.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/fans/fans-board

it looks if BH's email address for the fan board has been removed from the official site.

what happens now regarding away fans member? another election?

In a completely democratic process that is what would happen. I expect the Club to either elect whomever came 2nd in the race (if suitable to the Club of course) or simply put their own patsy in (though I doubt they are so stupid as do that at this point).

By the time the election is called, organised and held it'd be nearly time for more elections.

It's not fair on the eleven others to be expected or to be able to pick up the slack in a focused way, which in turn means the away fans don't receive the service they should get.

I wasn't a fan of BH at the macro or potential office bearer roles but at the micro level of sorting out problems of away fans I reckon he'd have done a good job.

What if two or three people resign suddenly? Are the rest supposed to cover their work too? The process has to have a fallback position when resignations occur - or when the club sacks someone without warning or explanation.

What if two or three people resign suddenly? Are the rest supposed to cover their work too? The process has to have a fallback position when resignations occur - or when the club sacks someone without warning or explanation.

Yes, I agree but if they haven't then you play the ball from where it is and the club say there will be no 12th man.

More importantly, the majority of the RFB will know that they need to get to the bottom of what happened in the BH mystery and inform their membership and the general supporter. Then there will be any club input/instructions to consider.

We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Never seen the point in the RFB. How can anyone take it seriously given the circumstances? that's not to say there aren't good bears on the board.

BH, never met you, don't doubt you are a bear etc but you've pulled some inconceivable stunts in your time so not going to get all misty eyed over this.

BH, never met you, don't doubt you are a bear etc but you've pulled some inconceivable stunts in your time so not going to get all misty eyed over this.

As is your prerogative. And many will feel the same.

But the sad reality here is that an organization that SHOULD have been a conduit for unity has very quickly been dispelled as nothing more than a façade.