From FF ... no idea how acurate it is:

+

1) Who removed him.

2) What was the full documented reason for removal

3) Was there any right of appeal

4) was evidence provided

5) Will the post be put up for re-election

1. Irene Munroe & Jim Hannah

2. None given, just 3 non detailed complaints.

3. No.

4. No.

5. No. The club have decided that the remaining RFB members will handle Away Fans between them.

+

If true though, rather farcical.

From FF ... no idea how acurate it is:

+

1) Who removed him.

2) What was the full documented reason for removal

3) Was there any right of appeal

4) was evidence provided

5) Will the post be put up for re-election

1. Irene Munroe & Jim Hannah

2. None given, just 3 non detailed complaints.

3. No.

4. No.

5. No. The club have decided that the remaining RFB members will handle Away Fans between them.

+

If true though, rather farcical.

Try reading the OP where BH himself describes all of the above.

The external complainant can be heard making her case here.

http://mixlr.com/ran...ursday13112014/

You need to scroll to 1 hour 8 minutes and 35 seconds, but once you get there you can sit back and listen and make your own judgement. The call lasts 14 minutes.

If you listen carefully you will hear her say that her complaint is about a post between two posts by me, not a post by me on RM.

The post in question is #195 on a thread about the RFFF on 11 October. The post quotes from an article on the Sons of Truth forum. The references at the beginning of the article are taken from my post #189 in the same thread.

However, it is clear that (a) she is not referring to a post by me and (b) the statement complained off "If the above is not bad enough, it has also been revealed by a poster on this page that there are extremely worrying potential breaches of the Data Protection Act." was not made by me, as the page referered to is a page on Sons of Truth not a page on RM.

Furthermore, if I did mention the DPA at an earlier stage, then I was trying to be helpful to this Gail and so far as I can gather this was after the fact of her being abused. I do not know her and I did not reveal her identity, nor do I think I can in any way be held responsible for her misfortune. I did not rake it all up again, my post was well into the second of two threads that were running at that time. Most particularly, I did not make any renewed mention of the DPA, as is clear, this was a poster on SoT.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

As job losses loom at Ibrox, are Jim Hannah and Irene Munro safe from the metaphorical axe?

I have had some dealings with Hannah over the years and to say I was unimpressed is an understatement.

It has absolutely stunned me that this guy has been able to retain employment for as long as he has.

He would be no loss if he was axed - absolutely no loss.