Things could get worse, we could get a manager as repellent as our directors:

"Whatever Leicester defender Callum Davidson was dreaming of as he slept in his room during his club's pre-season tour of Finland in September 2002, it can't have been as horrendous as the nightmare he awoke to: new team-mate Dennis Wise had broken into his room and punched him in the face, fracturing his jaw. Over a game of cards. Wise was sacked. Wise then sued for unfair dismissal but, like his Leeds team now, lost."

Things could get worse, we could get a manager as repellent as our directors:

"Whatever Leicester defender Callum Davidson was dreaming of as he slept in his room during his club's pre-season tour of Finland in September 2002, it can't have been as horrendous as the nightmare he awoke to: new team-mate Dennis Wise had broken into his room and punched him in the face, fracturing his jaw. Over a game of cards. Wise was sacked. Wise then sued for unfair dismissal but, like his Leeds team now, lost."

Kinnear or Wise will be in the running. Maybe even both together with one as DOF. Will be either them or some mediocre Scottish manager.

It terrifies me SBS, Wise is even more despicable than Black. Boards - Easdale, Manager - Wise- Pitch - Black = all utterly without any redeeming virtues and unsupportable. I guess that would be me never coming back. All that and Cashley as owner. I started when it was Marlborough-Symon-Greig. "You're not Rangers anymore", would indeed be incarnate.

gs is right. He can't go unless the board says thanks for your offer, cheerio. It would cost nothing except wages due to date plus of course any other emoluments accruing on termination.

That's why I wonder, has he said: "Hi, board, I'm not up to this, I'll go if you like" or has he said: "Hi, board, I'm jacking it in a year from today."

Scenario 1, the board can say "Naw, you're doing fine, son, stay where you are" or "Aye, ok, here's your pay." Scenario 2, a well-run, well-funded board could say "fine but cut your grass on Monday, get the daffs in on Tuesday " and so on for a year while they pay someone else to do the work. (Remember the board is neither well-funded nor well-run.)

I suspect the devil lies in the other emoluments accruing on termination.

he's done it the only way he can to avoid compensation.

what is it you want him to have done?

Leave immediately and waive his compensation.Like PLG did.McCoist has earned millions from Rangers. How much more does he need?

Working a year's notice. LOL. We want him gone now not in a year's time. We can't endure any more of this sub standard dross

Edited by RANGERRAB

Leave immediately and waive his compensation.Like PLG did.McCoist has earned millions from Rangers. How much more does he need?

Working a year's notice. LOL. We want him gone now not in a year's time. We can't endure any more of this sub standard dross

that would be breach of contract and illegal.

that would be breach of contract and illegal.

It would only be breach of contract if the Board refused his resignation and he still walked.

Ally : Here is my written notice

Board : You have a 12 month notice period, are you staying till that is expired ?

Ally : If you are OK with it I would like to waive the notice period and leave immediately, and I would like to waive my notice period salary and compensation

What do you think the Board would do if Ally had said that ? They would have bitten his hand off as they then get their man of choice in and at a fraction of the cost too. And it doesn't leave anyone in breach of contract.

That isn't true GS.

He could waive his right to compensation if he so desired.

just think of the money Ally would make if he brought out a book all about these last three and a half years !!!!

Not just inside RANGERS but the SPL & SFA too.

Just think about letting everyone know what Rhegan & Doncaster really said. Or the SPL chairmen.

Would be a must read...........