Our enemies are Liewell, Regan, Petrie,Thompson etc. One day Im sure you'll realise this

I'm sure we all have always realised that, but we are just awainting the day when you realise that Graham, Dingwall, King etc are not our enemies.

Edited by SteveC

I'm sure we all have always realised that, but we are just awainting the day when you realise that Graham, Dingwall, King etc are not our enemies.

King will no longer be an enemy when he does something constructive like buyingshares.

The other two are a couple of self-important blazer-chasers who get too much publicity for their own good

Edited by RANGERRAB

King will no longer be an enemy when he does something constructive like buyingshares.

The other two are a couple of self-important blazer-chasers who get too much publicity for their own good

Earlier you were claiming they wanted Rangers not to exist so why would they be chasing Rangers' blazers?

So someone is an enemy because they don't buy shares and any fan who stands up publicly is a blazer chaser? :rolleyes:

I understand what I was given, just not the relevance of it. Show me the UEFA Articles that the SFA have disregarded and it will all be cleared up.

The SFA are a national association under UEFA. They have not disregarded anything but introduced a ruling which flies in the face of what UEFA permit.Pozzo owns clubs in Italy, Spain & England but the SFA say Ashley cannot own clubs in England & Scotland.

As someone on RM pointed out the SFA could now find themselves involved in a very costly legal dispute with Ashley which they are unlikely to win.How could they prevent anyone from acquiring shares in a plc ?

So someone is an enemy because they don't buy shares and any fan who stands up publicly is a blazer chaser? :rolleyes:

King needs to prove he is genuine. Acquire shares. To date all we've had is soundbites & boycotts and a bag-of-a-fag-packet offer.

I maintain what I said about the other two. Self-important blazer-chasers