Christmas Eve and we have folk goading each other like bairns.

That's one 24 hour ban dished out for three warnings in one day.

If anyone else wants to join them, please just let me know instead of spoiling the forum for everyone else.

Christmas Eve and we have folk goading each other like bairns.

That's one 24 hour ban dished out for three warnings in one day.

If anyone else wants to join them, please just let me know instead of spoiling the forum for everyone else.

While we are at it ... this one's a suggestion for the admins in need of a smiley ... w90.gif

Merry Christmas to my fellow Gersnet'ers! w54.gif

I'll probably not send out cards to all of you ... but stay safe and have a good time nonetheless!

Edited by der Berliner

it's hard to see how ashley would get any joy in court. indeed i doubt he cares enough to even try but if he really wants us that is his only course of action i suppose.

if he wants to help us he can buy us some players.

the ****s have a narrowed set of options now they barely staved off king last time. will the or can they even let us fail out of spite or will they go get the finance that we need and is on offer.

we will no doubt be guessing on that for a while.

yeah we blocked 50 million of investment.

wise up rab you will be much the happier for it and rangers may yet survive green co if everyone does.

You're surely still not clinging to the £50m nonsense, or £30m for that matter.

Last I heard it was £16m with no proof of funds and only half coming from Mr King and half coming from 8 others only 4 of whom he was prepared to name.

Rab, do you really believe that these people wish that? Of course they don't. We just want the club to be in the right hands, where money put in by whatever method goes to the club and not to line the pockets of Mike Ashley and his cronies.

And how exactly would you define the "right hands" and who are "we" exactly and what gives you/we the right to make that decision.

If Ashley buys new shares the money goes to the Club, what's wrong with that?

Last I heard it was £16m with no proof of funds and only half coming from Mr King and half coming from 8 others only 4 of whom he was prepared to name.

Oh no - here we go again. I'm out!

Edited by Anchorman

did that come from from the board , who according to you would never lie to the support?

Richard Wilson@RichwilBBC 2m2 minutes ago

Rangers "very disappointed" with SFA decision and will now "consider all our options"

that shouldnt take too long! The walls are slowly closing in on the board and they are hanging on by the skin of their teeth. I pray for the change that needs to happen at our club. Im sick of the contempt the board has for the fans and its good to see the SFA not bowing down to Ashley. Its a real dent in his ego.