You're surely still not clinging to the £50m nonsense, or £30m for that matter.

Last I heard it was £16m with no proof of funds and only half coming from Mr King and half coming from 8 others only 4 of whom he was prepared to name.

My god how paltry eh?

how about we take out a further loan secured against assets instead.

If you're selling strips, I would think that's obvious; but ultimately Ashely may not want to own two football clubs.

Ken Bates, whilst Chelsea owner, bought a controlling stake in Partick Thistle in the 80s. His plan was to use Thistle as a feeder club for Chelsea, in the end other than Thistle getting a very young Billy Dodds on loan for a season little came of it other than virtual bankruptcy down Maryhill way. ENIC had a decent shareholding in us at one time whilst also owning large stakes in Sparta Prague, AEK Athens and of course Spurs. They apparently thought money could be made from TV rights.

If Ashley doesn't want to own two clubs then what was yesterday's charade all about and what is Llambias doing in our director's box?

I've yet to hear of anyone who wanted to own more than one club simply because they supported them and wanted to see them both do well.

Last I heard it was £16m with no proof of funds and only half coming from Mr King and half coming from 8 others only 4 of whom he was prepared to name.

King, Paul Murray, George Letham, George Taylor, Andy Ross and Barry Scott there's six for a start.

We know three quarters of King's consortium (I'm sure others will come forth if need be) yet we don't know who are behind BPH, MFHT or most of Easdales proxy.

did that come from from the board , who according to you would never lie to the support?

I didn't say that, I suggest you check your facts.

Did King contradict that i.e. did he say he showed proof of funds and named all the members of his consortium?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Merry Christmas mate.

FWIW another 16 was to follow but let's not worry about it.

King, Paul Murray, George Letham, George Taylor, Andy Ross and Barry Scott there's six for a start.

We know three quarters of King's consortium (I'm sure others will come forth if need be) yet we don't know who are behind BPH, MFHT or most of Easdales proxy.

Graham park. Only one missing.