Shareholding...

Making some assumptions, have the good guys got 44.85% in the bag?

Dave King 14.57%

George Taylor 9.30%

Douglas Park 6.14%

George Letham 4.05%

Rangers First 1.72%

Rangers Supporters Trust 1.56%

Lynchwood Nominees Limited 1.48%

Kieran Prior 1.35%

Ally McCoist 1.34%

Felix Magath 0.99%

Hargreaves Lansdown Stockbrokers Limited 0.68%

Vanguard Bears + proxies 0.44%

Rock Nominees Limited 0.34%

Redmayne (Nominees) Limited 0.27%

Malcolm Murray 0.25%

Colin Howell 0.25%

Norman Crighton 0.12%

Are VB voting for the good guys?

Are VB voting for the good guys?

I presume that they would vote for the current board to be removed, although perhaps it's a big assumption on my part that they would vote for King.

Does anyone know what the VB's thoughts are?

Edited by Bluedell

I presume that they would vote for the current board to be removed, although perhaps it's a big assumption on my part that they would vote for King.

Does anyone know what the VB's thoughts are?

I can only go by social media and official VB statements and I think it's likely they'll vote for the removal of board members but perhaps not the appointment of new ones.

As I've found out over the years though, it's difficult to try and second guess VB.

Given the query about VB, sorry if this has been addressed before, but what happens in the event that the existing board members are voted out and the proposed new members are all rejected, are we left with no directors or does the incumbent stay in place? Given that the vote may well be very close, the VB situation (and others likeminded) may lead us into this position...

Regarding the graphic above ... it states that Sevco 5088 "bought the assets of the club oldco while in administration". Isn't that Whyte's fiction rather than fact? Sevco Scotland Ltd. bought the assets and was then renamed, the admins first agreed to sell the assets to Sevco 5088, entering a legally binding agreement, that was obviously later changed. I would assume that the admis were in power to change these legally binding agreements as they see fit, if both parties - seller & buyer - agree to that?

Does anyone seriously think DK would be trying to get control of Rangers if Whyte still had involvement ?

Whytes claim won't affect rangers. On the surface at least he appears to have a great case against green.

Sevco 5088 had abinding agreement to buy the assets. Green admits whyte was sevco 5088 and tha he conned whyte.

These are things we know for a fact.

Green better have some evidence he had permission from whyte to transfer the asset sale.