James Easdale Resigns

I don't know anything about Jack Irvine and I have never supported the Easdales.

I do think that if Llambias goes then we will need another tough cookie like him to continue the cost reduction process to the point where we are living within our means.

I can understand that you have never supported the Easdales, after all they are nothing. But you have very publicly back the lamb + the leech, and they are simply doing master Mike's bidding in dismantling our football club and stealing every revenue stream we have. You have been very clear with that.

You also do not want King nor any of his Rangers minded colleagues on the board or anywhere near our club, you would rather keep the disgusting parasitic thieves already in place. A tough cookie my arse, the meek lamb is a cheap whore servicing his pimp's requirements. Continue cost reduction, ha ha.

At least we know where your vote went and I do admire you sticking up for those you believe in.

I don't know anything about Jack Irvine and I have never supported the Easdales.

I do think that if Llambias goes then we will need another tough cookie like him to continue the cost reduction process to the point where we are living within our means.

It is not that LLambias shouldn't have been cost cutting but the fact that he was giving far more to his boss than he was saving the club. No point on cost cutting with one hand and passing on our retail\sponsor possibilities for 1 pound with the other.

He is at Valencia to learn how to be a manager. Just as he was at Rio Ave.

"I consider this season as a bit like a finishing school or the final year at university," he said. "I'm looking to get about three years of experience out of it to accelerate my own preparation. I want to manage and I want to do it as quickly as possible.

"I've got a very clear gauge in my mind of when I'll know that I'm ready and I'm not there yet. But depending on the circumstances of [my next] club, I'm not that far away."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29463560 4 October 2014

Not quite yet it seems.

So the summer then. Same time freedman is available.

He is at Valencia to learn how to be a manager. Just as he was at Rio Ave.

"I consider this season as a bit like a finishing school or the final year at university," he said. "I'm looking to get about three years of experience out of it to accelerate my own preparation. I want to manage and I want to do it as quickly as possible.

"I've got a very clear gauge in my mind of when I'll know that I'm ready and I'm not there yet. But depending on the circumstances of [my next] club, I'm not that far away."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29463560 4 October 2014

Not quite yet it seems.

depending on the circumstances of my next club i am not that far away.

i want to manage as soon as possible

First post so be gentle. This reads to me that he wants to get the equivalent of 3 years experience this season at Valencia, not that he is going to spend 3 seasons there.

Happy to be gentle and in any event you may well be correct. I took it as it read but there are at least two apparent contradictions in the comments. If we take the last two sentences however

I take that to mean that he doesn't feel ready to manage a big club but might want to start at alower level. Bear in mind he's only been involved in senior football for two and a half years; he might make a great coach with a more experienced manager.

I can understand that you have never supported the Easdales, after all they are nothing. But you have very publicly back the lamb + the leech, and they are simply doing master Mike's bidding in dismantling our football club and stealing every revenue stream we have. You have been very clear with that.

You also do not want King nor any of his Rangers minded colleagues on the board or anywhere near our club, you would rather keep the disgusting parasitic thieves already in place. A tough cookie my arse, the meek lamb is a cheap whore servicing his pimp's requirements. Continue cost reduction, ha ha.

At least we know where your vote went and I do admire you sticking up for those you believe in.

Messrs Lamb & Leach have made a start on cost reduction and until suitable replacements are found, you are correct that I have backed them. That said there is no question that they are Mr Ashley's placemen; but there is equally no question that they have fiduciary duties to act for proper purposes, act with due care and avoid conflicts of interest. I am in no doubt that if they are found wanting in any of these duties they will be held to account.

depending on the circumstances of my next club i am not that far away.

i want to manage as soon as possible

Quite so, as I said I think there are some contradictions in his comments; but I take that to mean that he might want to start his managerial career at a lower level.

Thank fuck bh is not on the selection committee. So your planning to cut costs but reduce income.

Your hired.

Where did I say that?

I am sure that if you do some research you will find plenty of posts where I said that we need to do both.

In fact I recall saying that marketing (or the lack of it) was one of our biggest issues.

The fact that I didn't mention it in the post to which you refer doesn't mean that it I don't think it's essential; because it's obvious that it is.

And I'm sure we will agree that the quickest and best route to begin increasing revenue is to get back to the SPFL and then Europe, not to mention when you and others of like mind start to back the team again by paying to see them play.

Edited by BrahimHemdani