John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

Not BH's favourite potential director... :D

On the contrary he is a highly experienced investment professional but without wishing to rake up the old controversy at the time I was rightly concerned at the impact on my clients with investments in his funds as he suggested it would be a full time job for the amount he wanted to invest.

Since I am no longer an IFA I can look at it purely from a Rangers perspective; and from that angle it's a good thing.

I predicted elsewhere that Chris Graham would be appointed to the Board. It is right that the RST are represented in light of their efforts but I fail to see what he brings to the table other than his sterling work on behalf of Mr King.

I had a number of dealings with Mr Blair in the formative stages of RF and was not overly impressed; but here again it is right that they are represented.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The appointment of CG to NED was unnecessary and only likely to cause division within the support.

At the very least it should have waited until a later date

Those who call Rangers supporters 'rebels' and 'blue ****s' shouldn't be taken into consideration in my opinion.

Interesting to see how divided people are on this. Didn't take much did it?

Other than cg I have no idea who the other dudes are but it seems they have some history... Whilst to be convinced that murray can effectively lead this ship now he has control I do trust that any money I spend on watching Rangers is not being "stolen". If they get the team sorted out and by that I mean the right structure not chucking a few million at some has been manager, then I will spend again... All this other stuff is just playing games and rewarding allies etc and is of no interest to me.