John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

Two bobs worth from a long time lurker here.

While happy in principle with the appointments, I'm slightly taken aback that as a member of the RST (And BuyRangers) I was never asked to vote on who the rep should be, the mantra is one member one vote after all. Not even so much as an e-mail outlining the appointment and reasons behind it. I have to say I find it slightly irritating, and I will certainly be considering my future membership/subscription over this, I mean what's the point if we have no say?

Still it is what it is and I wish the new board members well.

You voted on the RST board (or had the opportunity to) which was put in place to make decisions. If you're unhappy with the board then you can vote against them at the AGM.

You also didn't get the opportunity to say whether each of the RST press releases over the past wee while should have been issued.

It's different from the decisions as to how BR used its votes.

You have to allow the board to get on with things.

If George ends up on the board then it'll be in a personal capacity and not the RST, I was led to believe, although his own work load might rule him out.

That all makes sense to me.

Part of the reason that I expected George Letham is that I couldn't quite believe that the RST and RF would be getting representation. The actual shareholding for both is still quite a low percentage and Letham's substantial shareholding would mean that he wouldn't just be representing a small percent.

Hopefully any squabbles about who is appointed will be forgotten soon.

We should all be thinking about the fact that these appointments are a drastic shift from what we imagined only three months ago. We now have fan representation on the board and we are just getting started in terms of our shareholding.

Why? Because your views are recorded for all to see in the future?

:D

That could prove to be more of a problem for Chris than me mate. :devil:

But no, I meant that if as King says the club will be more open to fans now then it should be easier to go to the club directly if you have a problem.

That could prove to be more of a problem for Chris than me mate. :devil:

But no, I meant that if as King says the club will be more open to fans now then it should be easier to go to the club directly if you have a problem.

or in your case if you want to complain about Chris Graham

It's a general point, I tried to contact board members like Wallace and Easdale the last few years as well with issues but to no avail

Well you would hope that the appointment of CG would ease that problem for any fan?,if not then he will be judged on his performance!.