Rob Kiernan - Bid Accepted

King said in his mission to season book holders he would fund the shortfalls this season

Fund it how?

There can't be much left in the bank at this point in time, the ST money is going on the team, he has stated that there will be no more loans, and any share issue will not happen until at least September.

Fund it how?

There can't be much left in the bank at this point in time, the ST money is going on the team, he has stated that there will be no more loans, and any share issue will not happen until at least September.

well the season ticket money then. This is for the team.

And the day to day running costs come from where? Do you not agree that it doesn't add up?

he will fund those he says. We will have millions coming in just now. A share issue in September will cover any shortfall.

Read his mission statement it seems clear to me. We need to spend more to get where we need to be. He will fund any shortfall with his investors that causes.

You're an over-sensitive wee rager where Dave King is concerned and have been since before he took control. If you can't accept that others have doubts about certain things or will ask questions then you are going to have a few more purple face moments in the future.

What have i got to be raging about? Dave and his gang in control despite all your best wishes? Looking good from my window. :coolio:

he will fund those he says. We will have millions coming in just now. A share issue in September will cover any shortfall.

Read his mission statement it seems clear to me. We need to spend more to get where we need to be. He will fund any shortfall with his investors that causes.

I have read everything that he has put out both recently and in the past.

Money needs to be spent on the team, circa £12m, which he has said will come from the money coming in from season tickets. If they don't bring in that figure, the investors will meet the shortfall. I get all that.

My question is how do they get through to September? As much as we would all love it to be true, money can't be spent twice.