Rob Kiernan - Bid Accepted

I can't believe how Warburton is all of a sudden a Messiah. He has to earn his Messiah status at Ibrox. I don't give a shit what he done at Brentford. It is what he does at Rangers that matters

Give him a fucking chance then (not aimed specifically at you pete) !

Guy has been in the job 2 days and already taking pelters for his signing targets - and yet the targets that we have heard about.... none of us know anything about them.... but we know enough to say they aren't good enough ??? Give me a break.

Let them prove OR disprove your complaints where they should be proven... on the pitch.

We are the most impatient fans I know - it is amazing to me how we complain about having a shit squad, get rid of most, complain that all we have been fed for years are freebies.... then look to actually spend some money and get told that they aren't good enough.... Ohhhhh, and on top of that the guys he is looking at seem to be in their early 20's, another age bracket we have been screaming out for to be in our team...

Come on people, at least let them prove to you that you were right before complaining about it.

I won't pretend to know anything about Kiernan but he seems a reasonable player and at £200K certainly offers the kind of value we need to explore when signing players.

Clearly Warburton has seen something in him previously to feel he's worth bringing to the club and most Wigan/Brum fans seem to think he's a decent player too.

FWIW, I don't think we'll spend anywhere near £12m on players. IIRC, King said he's spend season ticket cash on the footballing side of the club which is a rather broad and generic term and not necessarily limited to new signings.

We have to remember players in the Championship are better than the standard we are currently up against and better than what we had last season.

Every English division is better than the standard we are up against. Aside from Stuart Dallas are we after any players that feature regularly in the Championship?