Darren McGregor joins Hibs - also Zaliukas released

Guy in my work is a killie fan and has just had a text saying zaluskas is having a medical just now

If that's true, then it's going to leave us short of central defenders, so presumably the manager will look to add another.

Guy in my work is a killie fan and has just had a text saying zaluskas is having a medical just now

Jeez I thought McCoist was the worst manager ever, but Locke is running him a close second.

Edited by BEARGER

If that's true, then it's going to leave us short of central defenders, so presumably the manager will look to add another.

Even if he stays it will leave us short of a defender. At least it will be cheaper without him.

Etymonline

I think, this does not cover it, as you probably simply did not add the "rotten" to "rank"? And that is one of those moments where you wish people would actually start and use their language, as more often than not, we end up with bipolar stuff that simply is "rank" ... and does not leave much leeway to either side. For if McGregor was "rank", what was McCulloch, Cribari, Mohsni or some other "failures" by comparison. Rank rank? And obviously, neither was McGregor rank as a defender, nor was he worse with the ball at his feet. He is no Kolarov, Ivanovic or Leighton Baines. But please give the lad the credit he deserves.

'tis a common word round our way

as for in comparison to people who were worse than him then words like awful and woeful were well worn all through last season, don't really see the controversy.

'tis a common word round our way

Been quite common for quite a while mate.

'Rank' as you say means 'rotten' it stems from 'The Rank Organisation' founded by industrialist J. Arthur Rank which produced awful British made films during the 30's 40's 50's 60's and 70's.

We used to say (when one dropped one) "You are J Arthur Rank"...this was later whittled down to a simple "You are Rank"