Dunno wat to make of the game. Certainly dont think either will be there at the end. Sweden I thought were lucky to get a point but kept pushing I guess

dont know what game you were watching jonc. sweden had two off the bar, one kicked off the line and were denied a penalty! England have rode lady luck all week and were absolutely wetting them selves in case they got Germany. My moneys on ecuador for the next game. 2-1

had sweden had the far better game in the second half!

how pish was the defending of set-pieces from the english :eek: lucky sweden hadnt hit top gear either yet or england cudve been embarrassed!

elmander wasnt on for long, looked fairly decent when he had the ball though.

Quote of the game from the ITV commentator over the handball penalty claim.

"It was certainly hand to ball but to be honest his hand was moving, so that would probably make it unintentional." :confused:

Of course if it is hand to ball your hand is moving. cupid stunt!

Commentator - "Larrson made C****c fans happy and Arsenal fans miserable in the CL final, and I think he has probably made some Rangers fans happy with that goal!!"

Yip! :D

Commentator - "Larrson made C****c fans happy and Arsenal fans miserable in the CL final, and I think he has probably made some Rangers fans happy with that goal!!"

I concur, was funny when he said that. :D

I don't get that, why would Rangers fans be happy with Larsson scoring? I did cheer when he scored though :D

I only caught the 2nd half and Sweden were awesome but I think England will always score goals so will have a slight chance of progressing further in the tournament but their defending has to improve, they were rotten at defending corners and free kicks.

I never hear that - wish I had! :D