The service provided by BBC Scotland

Certainly worth it just for that.

Think I will send them a little email from my perspective too later.

Let's just complain complain complain

You have to go through their web site and complete an on line form!.

Firstly...a 'big' well done to Ian for taking the time to push through his complaint on behalf of all true football fans.

Surely the the football authorities in charge should be bringing this thing to the attention of London bosses and insist it must be resolved immediately, can Rangers not order them to take this issue on? If not then the club must act themselves. Rangers fans who pay the licence fee and cannot attend games for various reasons are being shamefully ignored. Utter disgrace! Stinks of bigotry and sectarianism undercover.

I've said it before...Rangers FC must dig their heels in on this matter and stand by the McLaughlin decision as a final without any u-turn whatsoever!

Firstly...a 'big' well done to Ian for taking the time to push through his complaint on behalf of all true football fans.

Surely the the football authorities in charge should be bringing this thing to the attention of London bosses and insist it must be resolved immediately, can Rangers not order them to take this issue on? If not then the club must act themselves. Rangers fans who pay the licence fee and cannot attend games for various reasons are being shamefully ignored. Utter disgrace! Stinks of bigotry and sectarianism undercover.

I've said it before...Rangers FC must dig their heels in on this matter and stand by the McLaughlin decision as a final without any u-turn whatsoever!

I think we would all agree what SHOULD happen Bearman. Unfortunately I fully expect our board to cave in to a limited apology from Gollum and he'll be back spreading his poison. If I'm wrong then I'll be the first to applaud the board for doing what the fans want.

I hear what you are saying mate,however I'm not sure I would want the club chasing BBC Scotland up on this as I believe every license payer are being denied a product they are paying for and we as license paying customers have the right to demand answers and we should be challenging them more,is it really Rangers FC problem?,I'm not convinced mate.

Edited by ian1964

I hear what you are saying mate,however I'm not sure I would want the club chasing BBC Scotland up on this as I believe every license payer are being denied a product they are paying for and we as license paying customers have the right to demand answers and we should be challenging them more,is it really Rangers FC problem?,I'm not convinced mate.

The product is being damaged mate, so yes I think it is a Rangers and as a whole, a Scottish football problem.

As a licence fee payer who went through all of what you are doing a few years ago with others I'll predict the outcome - "Rangers are attempting to interfere in the operating procedures of the BBC and this cannot be permitted in any way, shape or form. " That's as far as we got.

The product is being damaged mate, so yes I think it is a Rangers and as a whole, a Scottish football problem.

I'll predict the outcome of that line too mate - "The BBC are not there to promote or advetise private companies."

It's sad, but that's their position and there is nobody, believe me, nobody with influence willing to take them on.

I'll predict the outcome of that line too mate - "The BBC are not there to promote or advetise private companies."

It's sad, but that's their position and there is nobody, believe me, nobody with influence willing to take them on.

Of course that is the case...and why I want Rangers not performing any u-turns. The game up here gets treated with contempt by the English BEEB anyway...add the Scottish BEEB having an agenda against the most popular club in the country and the bastards can reap what they sow. Tell the BEEB to sling their hook and see what ITV have to offer. Sunday night highlights are a joke too having w@nkers in drainpipe troosers with hands in pockets complimented with jumper and suit jacket while looking at a 60" screen with pause and play buttons to explain to us the obvious using magnifying technology to try see the foot touching the leg of an opponent. An excruciating programme.

Of course that is the case...and why I want Rangers not performing any u-turns. The game up here gets treated with contempt by the English BEEB anyway...add the Scottish BEEB having an agenda against the most popular club in the country and the bastards can reap what they sow. Tell the BEEB to sling their hook and see what ITV have to offer. Sunday night highlights are a joke too having w@nkers in drainpipe troosers with hands in pockets complimented with jumper and suit jacket while looking at a 60" screen with pause and play buttons to explain to us the obvious using magnifying technology to try see the foot touching the leg of an opponent. An excruciating programme.

I couldn't agree more mate. The highlight programmes are so bad I gave up on them months if not years ago and catch what I need online. But what has to be remembered is, despite the possibility nay probability that the BBC are not working to the conditions of their charter, do we really want them anywhere near Ibrox until there is a total clearout of the scumbags at Pacific Quay ? We can't have it both ways. But certainly Gollum should be told that he will quite simply not be allowed near our club. Never mind withdrawing press privileges. Use right of admission regulations and ban him completely.

Compare this post to Ian's commendable efforts. While Ian is taking matters into his own hands Bearman is moaning on a fan forum about undercover sectarianism and waiting for someone else to do something about it.

If you pay the licence fee and have time to post in this thread then you have time to make a complaint. As you can see the BBC have to spend time handling these complaints at various levels. Think a person like Ian Small wants to spend the rest of his career dealing with complaints like this?