Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Kerrydale Street :

5 year old son summed it up best. "Daddy you like the green team? They're not good"

:D :D :D :D

They are over there blaming the pitch for the Rogic penalty miss, saying it 'sprang up' under his standing foot. :roflmao:

They are over there blaming the pitch for the Rogic penalty miss, saying it 'sprang up' under his standing foot. :roflmao:

I watched the video and they are right, it did. Look at it. Funny as though !

Not complaining.... but look at this :D That Hampden pitch looks like when he planted his right foot it forced the ball to pop up as he hit it :D

We had the Rangers seagull (at the St Mirren (?) final) and now we've the Rangers mole :D

Not complaining.... but look at this :D That Hampden pitch looks like when he planted his right foot it forced the ball to pop up as he hit it :D

I could see the point of their whining if we were taking our penalties at the opposite end from them but the ball was kicked by every player from exactly the same spot. They are also complaining that the throw in leading to our second goal should have been theirs. That mob have been the same throughout their history. Quite simply they have no class and will use any excuse rather than admit their over-hyped shower of losers were beaten on the day by a better side.

I could see the point of their whining if we were taking our penalties at the opposite end from them but the ball was kicked by every player from exactly the same spot. They are also complaining that the throw in leading to our second goal should have been theirs. That mob have been the same throughout their history. Quite simply they have no class and will use any excuse rather than admit their over-hyped shower of losers were beaten on the day by a better side.

I've read the whole thread over there for amusement - but I must admit that many of them are actually being fair in their assessment. You get the usual idiots spouting pish but a number of them are saying we thoroughly deserved the win and are better than they thought we were.

One of them said about the throw-in "I hope that lays the Joe Miller goal to bed now" which, funnily enough, was what I thought of when we scored.

Re the penalty - Rogic gets his planted foot too close to the ball and the turf pops up. It happens (remember Beckham in the WC ?)

Edited by craig

What a game that was! :rfcbouncy:

Massive credit to the players and the manager. It was nerve-racking stuff at both ends of the pitch, but we thoroughly deserved the victory.

I thought wee Barrie was a well deserved MOTM winner as well because he created loads of chances and caused them a Barra load of problems! Get in!!! :seal: