The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Cant see it being permanent but would be happy if so.

Regardless of lack of games he has scored against teams of a higher standard than he will face up here - scoring against that West Ham team just after they beat Man City shows the kid has talent.

Sometimes you have to take a punt on talent and hope it is worth it.

I haven't seen much of this lad but if Ranieri thinks he is good enough that will do for me. Even though he has played fewer games I think I would be more excited about this signing than I was disappointed at Celtic signing Dembele. I think this lad may have enough to put Dembele in the shade... I say that based on nothing but a wish for him to come to Rangers and be better than anything Celtic have :D

only seen him a couple of times and also the usual YouTube clips reminds me of the guy Kanu who played for arsenal years ago

He's a right-winger who can play as a striker or left winger too. Seems that his contract at Leicester ended on June 30th, but it might be that TM is not up to date with EPL u21s, but even the DR doesn't now for sure.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-dodoo/profil/spieler/261738

When interviewed by STV's reporter Raman Bhardwaj outside Ibrox today he agreed his Leicester contract was over, but there was a new deal on the table from them. Looked awkward with the questioning.

VIDEO in here:

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1360514-rangers-run-the-rule-over-young-leicester-city-forward-joe-dodoo/

When interviewed by STV's reporter Raman Bhardwaj outside Ibrox today he agreed his Leicester contract was over, but there was a new deal on the table from them. Looked awkward with the questioning.

VIDEO in here:

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1360514-rangers-run-the-rule-over-young-leicester-city-forward-joe-dodoo/

The gave him an offer because if there is one on the table it means they get a training fee. The offer he has been made will likely be a very poor one typical for a boy of his status. The offer only has to at least match his previous contract.

The offer only has to at least match his previous contract.

Going by his body language it looks like the new contract is not as good as the previous one...:hm:

You are saying it has to match...are you sure about that?

Going by his body language it looks like the new contract is not as good as the previous one...:hm:

You are saying it has to match...are you sure about that?

Liverpool did the same thing with Rossiter so they would get at least something out of it. And since the length of time the player has been on their books is a factor Liverpool who had Rossiter in their academy since he was around 6 years old got a lot more than Leicester will if we sign him.