The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Its where we find ourselves. I would've liked to have gone for Jason Cummings, if he screws the nut I reckon he'd have decent sell on value. Hopefully not adding bodies for the sake of it

Warburton is not shopping @Harrods. But neither does he seem to be an impulse buyer, and he has always stressed that he wants

a 'lean' -read manageable- squad.

Cummings looks like a player. However, I think of his predecessors up front in Leith: specifically, and recently, O'Connor,

and Riordan, both boys with talent, but too much of the East Coast ned in their personalities, for comfort. For his sake,

I hope he is not bound to extend this lineage.

Its where we find ourselves. I would've liked to have gone for Jason Cummings, if he screws the nut I reckon he'd have decent sell on value. Hopefully not adding bodies for the sake of it

I'd have preferred Cummings as well actually but I doubt Hibs would sell and Garner is perhaps more of a known quantity at a better level.

It's strange: judging Senderos from a Premier League and Arsenal level, I always considered him poor, but from a Rangers level, I'd be delighted to get him. We need a CB and he fits the bill. He's not perfect, but were not really in a position to get a perfect defender -- if it even exists!

Garner would also be a decent acquisition, but I'm not sure about the fee being bandied around. I doubt -- hope -- it's nothing like the £1.75M being rumoured.

Looks like Hull City may be signing Mariappa as well....

We simply cannot compete with EPL wages. Mariappa knew he would be able to secure far greater wages by waiting and biding his time.

In fact, it is quite outstanding that MW, McParland and Weir have managed to convince the calibre of players such as Barton, Kranjcar, Rossiter and even Dodoo to the club given they came from EPL clubs.

They wouldn't sell him to us. They also rejected a 1.5 million bid the other week from Rotherham I think.