The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Not sure. His time with QOS in 2012-13? He didn't find himself as the lone front man in a team parking the bus with Rangers.

Runs about a lot. Scored a lot at a lower level. Failed to do it at a higher level Nicky Clark in a nutshell.

I prefer the Stevie Naismith liking though.

Runs about a lot. Scored a lot at a lower level. Failed to do it at a higher level Nicky Clark in a nutshell.

Definitely agree regarding Nicky Clark but not sure he can be compared to Garner on anything aside from goal tally after moving to a higher level. Clark was in a dominant side while I think Garner found himself in a whole team that was out of it's depth against much of the opposition at that higher level and who were playing a strategy not suited to a striker.

I'm presuming that if the management team including McParland think that Garner can be a 20+ goals a year man with Rangers they have good reason for thinking that. Rather than taking recent stats as a sign of how he would do in our team i'm basically giving their superior knowledge the benefit of the doubt.

Take Naismith back in a second if it was not for his mouth in TV interviews !!

TBF to clark he never really got a run of say 10 games where he could settle

i can see the same happening with MOH

in and out bit part player who never really produces.

Senderos was a rumour last week, I think; maybe the week before.

I don't know if he still has whatever it was he had in the 1st place.

My immediate recollection is of a player prone to injury and bouts of flakiness.

However, I may be wrong.

Edited by Uilleam