The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Snatched from FF regarding youths to be released:

Darren Ramsay, Luca Gasparotto, Dylan Dykes, Jamie Mills, Mekhi-McLeod, Tom Lang, David Brownlie, Jamie Brandon ... will be confirmed soon.

A bit strange regarding Mekhi-McLeod, as he arrived only recently (and trained with the first team). Dylan Dykes would have been a smashing name on the team sheet too. Well, if this has to be it, good luck to all!

Had a peek a Aluko's wiki page...scored 12 goals in 21 during 2011-12 for us...seemed to enjoy it here after his time with the sheep, it's all down to MW at the end of the day and whoever he moves for that'll do me.

Edit: We play a passing game with no dribblers...would like to see a player who can ghost pass a couple of men then make the pass. Aluko was good at that.

Edited by Bearman

It wouldn't surprise me to hear us approach Dorrans, James Morrison and perhaps even James McCarthur for next season. But I'm not convinced either of them would fit into the defensive midfield role.

McArthur is a Gers fan who is essentially a defensive mid. Couldn't afford him though.

McArthur is a Gers fan who is essentially a defensive mid. Couldn't afford him though.

Yeah, I doubt it either but it wouldn't surprise me to see CP want to move him on as he's entering the last year of his contract. He's been back in the team recently after a bad ankle injury though. He does sit deep but I'm not sure he's the physical presence we need anyway.

Morrison is a bear as well but plays further forward. Might be a decent replacement for Shiels/Law though.