Breaking: Rangers serve notice on retail agreement with immediate effect

How soon till rangers retail have to show their accounts?

My kid wants a top and doesnt understand why i wont buy him one!

Although we are boycotting the fatman as I posted before don't let kids down as we need them for future support but do not buy any accessories,stay on your kid's side.

Kids are not stupid, if you explain to them that a bad guy is stealing the money. Anyway lots of tops can be bought, e.g. LionBrand, RST etc.

How soon till rangers retail have to show their accounts?

My kid wants a top and doesnt understand why i wont buy him one!

Kids are too young for this shit. I still look back and treasure my first strips. Buy the kid what you feel like mate. The world wont stop turning if you do.

Kids are too young for this shit. I still look back and treasure my first strips. Buy the kid what you feel like mate. The world wont stop turning if you do.

Hell, I'm too young for this shit, come to that - and I'm nearly 60.

Gunslinger:

I think Ashley used to own shares in Adidas (he bought a 3% stake in 2007) but not sure about Puma. He's certainly not listed as a major shareholder but Puma are a strategic partner of Sports Direct.

this is an interesting point.

No idea if he has adidas shares but thought he had a much bigger stake in puma. 20%?

Was it coincidence Newcastle changed from adidas to puma when he bought them? And Rangers going to puma too?

this is an interesting point.

No idea if he has adidas shares but thought he had a much bigger stake in puma. 20%?

Was it coincidence Newcastle changed from adidas to puma when he bought them? And Rangers going to puma too?

The company owning Gucci were supposed to be going for Puma in the past year or so. I don't know if it all went ahead though. Something in my ,memory says Ashley had 4% of Puma.

In much the same way as Ashley was running Rangers with only 9% holding, I have heard a few times over recent months that Ashley virtually "owns" Puma, as well as Lonsdale and a couple of other brands that are heavily stocked in SD.

Generally, the brands that SD sells were struggling....Ashley buys them over & sells them through his retail network. Puma are far from a struggling brand.

Ashley has previous when it comes to team shirts. Sports Direct sold Newcastle Utd shirts with neither the sponsor, Wonga, or maker Puma on them.

It would be good to know how that one benefited Newcastle as a club.