The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

Alas, the Scum won their title title with a racist striker, the Hibs got their cup with a terrorist-minded striker. I think I'll still gladly stay with my deserved loosers tonight, who had a classy season on and off the park before. We know our deficiencies, we will address them for next season, The Future is Red, White and Blue! And I'm proud to be a Bear!

What is the relevance of Stokes being terrorist minded ? You would be the first to call people scum if they said "Rangers won the league with the wife beater Gascoigne".

No point in being bitter, they deserved it more than we did. Simple as that. Disappointing Stokes was so instrumental but the signs were there after 3 minutes and we never learned for the remaining 90 to double up on him.

Sang a naughty song and went on to the pitch after our players and themselves had been taunted and challenged by scum. In other words dared to stand up for themselves under assault = that's more than enough for the Scottish MSM who simply want us to be trampled without resistance.

None of which happens if The complete Hibs support don't invade the pitch. Bunch of scumbags

Zelalem had a fine game IMHO. But to single him out and not give credit to Miller or Foderingham is unfair. I thought they both had fine games too. The rest were already on holiday.

Agree with that Craig,note----Kenny is 36 years old.(know what i mean).

Agree with that Craig,note----Kenny is 36 years old.(know what i mean).

Miller ran himself into the ground today for the cause. Fine goal, 4 inches from a 2nd and was our most potent attacking force.

Tav, Keirnan and Wilson were terrible!! We looked slow in the first half and tbh were lucky it was 1-1. Had a bad feeling about this all day. They looked hungry, we looked off the pace. Disgraceful scenes at the end. Will no doubt be covered up. I have already aired my view on hibs fans, they are a disgrace!! Nobody can tell me different.

Zelalem had a fine game IMHO. But to single him out and not give credit to Miller or Foderingham is unfair. I thought they both had fine games too. The rest were already on holiday.

Spot on Craig, Zelalem was our best player today,closely followed by Miller.

The Hobos deserved to win the game, I am still staisfied with the season and would rather win the league than the Scottish cup,I'm gutted by todays' result but you can't win every game,it's still onwards and upwards for us.

What is the relevance of Stokes being terrorist minded ? You would be the first to call people scum if they said "Rangers won the league with the wife beater Gascoigne".

No point in being bitter, they deserved it more than we did. Simple as that. Disappointing Stokes was so instrumental but the signs were there after 3 minutes and we never learned for the remaining 90 to double up on him.

Nope.

Meanwhile ... over at Joey Barton's twitter account:

@Joey7Barton

What a header that is... #kennymiller

Hope the English Cup Final is half as good as that...

Robbie Graham ‏@_fiddyntings 2 Std.vor 2 Stunden

@Joey7Barton orange rat

Fergy Bhoy ‏@fergymoore

@Joey7Barton fuck up ya Hun bastard

Kenny ‏@67ONeill

@Joey7Barton hahahaha ya fucking clown

Hoopy's ‏@mccamphill

@Joey7Barton turn coat wank

lbk ‏@LiamKeogh3

@Joey7Barton shut it ya hun

That was not good enough. Hibernian deserved their victory.

Tavernier was particularly poor defensively but did make a decent contribution in attack. I've thought for a while that Warburton must be looking for an alternative at right back.