The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

That was as lacklustre a Rangers Cup Final performance that I have ever seen. No ifs and buts, we showed no guile, no heart, no craft, just played another game of football in the sun. Had some gut-feeling about this coming, couldn't tell why.

What annoyed me most about us was - again - the unwillingness to simply play the ball to someone else in space. Exemplified by Clark dilly-dallying and conceeding the throw in from which Hibs went on to score. There was simply hardly any pace in the game from us (even if there was the opportunity), while Hibs stormed forward like there was no tomorrow.

At half-time i was thinking about how the Yahoos would howl if we win our next trophy and add it to the sizeable number we have, long before 55. Well, well ... thanks for the memories of that OF win.

Edited by der Berliner

Im sick and tired of the cheap goals we give away . Tavinier can fuck right off. Stop buying midfielders warburton and have a right good look at your defence. Its fucking shite.

I find it so amusing how bitter we become as fans after one result. Same people talking Tav to "fuck right off" we're singing his praises a month ago when he scored a screamer against Peterhead.

Put some fucking balance into posts instead of exploding after one poor result.

Agree we got what we deserved. Disagree only Miller got pass marks. Zelalem ran the midfield and Wes did little wrong in goal.

I would have yanked Halliday instead of Zelalem. Halliday was horrible today, only thing he did was score

We very rarely managed to play through their populous midfield and our midfield didn't really happen today and nobody was running it.

Hibs wanted it more as much as it pains me to say.

At 2-1 it was like watching two knackered boxers unable to throw a punch.

The equaliser at 2-2 gave Hibs the energy to push on and we were there for the taking.

I find it so amusing how bitter we become as fans after one result. Same people talking Tav to "fuck right off" we're singing his praises a month ago when he scored a screamer against Peterhead.

Put some fucking balance into posts instead of exploding after one poor result.

Fair comment Craig,how about this----------Tavernier aint no defender,he a fuckin nightmare.

what a downer at the end of the season.....still, main aim was achieved

On a non football note, I bet you the focus is on our fans at the end rather than the invasion and taunting. How come it always happens to us when we lose that morons are allowed to run right over to us?

Can you imagine what the coverage would be now if it was the other way round?

Edited by SteveC