Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

From bluegates on RM

Just to keep the board updated, it was Christine Sommerville who confirmed the person was known and that it was not in anyones interest to let it get out.

I have sent her 3 emails back since she confirmed the person was known, i've also called her and left voicemails twice - I now wonder if the number I was given was false.

So is he now being accused of lying .

It was never said to him that the person was known and no calls were made to the (correct) phone number and no Voicemails left.

Edited by plgsarmy

It was never said to him that the person was known and no calls were made to the (correct) phone number and no Voicemails left.

so just to be clear your calling him a liar regards to the phone calls and voice mails but are admitting the emails

Edited by rbr

Frankie best asking bluegates exactly what happened , its so absurd its nearly laughable ,it all revolves around some innocent email s that were sent ignored deleted , twitter accounts getting blocked then apologies emails sent and twitter account unblocked , but someone is lying and trying to cover the whole thing up .

When it comes to a few RM users and our fan groups, I'm not always convinced anything is innocent. However, clearly, if a someone is interested in the new fan group, their questions should be answered openly and without prejudice.

FWIW, social media can be tricky to navigate at the best of times and it's easy to have misunderstandings on there. I myself had an issue with someone a few weeks back when I misread their sarcasm. An apology is the best solution when such happens. We all make mistakes.

so just to be clear your calling him a liar regards to the phone calls and voice mails but are admitting the emails

He was e-mailed, yes, but at no time was he told that the person was known. His screenshots were taken at face value but further information received leads us the believe they were not authentic.

He was e-mailed, yes, but at no time was he told that the person was known. His screenshots were taken at face value but further information received leads us the believe they were not authentic.

That makes absolutely no sense at all , in fact it stinks

In what way?

Why would he make up a story about a perfectly innocent email then his twitter account was blocked then unblocked plus the replies from club1872 or are they all fake as well