[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

My Moan of the Match is Motherwell Society Board Director, Derek Watson.

Turn the amplification up to ELEVEN.

I have just trawled(not trolled) dearest Derek's social media broadcasts, and he describes himself as, 'a zombie slayer'.

Wonderful, Derek is a real deal Rangers hater in both words and actions. I hope his maw isn't too hard on him.

On his twitter feed last night he had a photo shopped picture of him throwing the ball away from Wallace depicting him as something I didn't quite understand at the time but now you mention it I suppose it was his idea of a "zombie slayer"

Seems to have decided to remove that photo.

Thought the incident where the guy wouldn't give LW the ball back summed up the mentality of Scottish football outside of ourselves.

His team were losing 1-0 & it was his own team's time he was wasting. LW couldn't give a damn. He had all day if he wanted.

On their forums there is a slight level of admission from just one or two that they were totally outplayed but still some sort of fantasy going on that they should have been "6-0 up by halftime" on the basis that they had a comparatively good first 15 minutes or so.

You have to laugh, 6-0 up at halftime while the statistics demonstrate that they had 3 shots on target the entire game while Rangers had 7.

They were totally outplayed by a team that had a single pre-season match under it's belt and was fielding a virtual second string. If they can conjure up any positives from that regarding their next encounter with us go for it.

I predict we will hand out a number of high scoring drubbings this season and it's irrelevant to me if the drubbed later fantasise it into a close run thing. We will still have the points and the goal difference no matter what they fantasise.

I suspect the rest of the SPL will have watched this closely and the sane among them will appreciate this was an extremely commanding performance from a side with just one pre season game played and fielding nothing like their strongest 11. Can't wait to see what Annan will face at Ibrox.

I said in an earlier post a couple of weeks ago that despite the managers complaints about this coming so early if we could get the Motherwell game out of the way with a win which we have now accomplished then given these matches are competitive this might actually be an ideal pre-season in some ways.

The team was impressive and will be even stronger from game to game. My only compliant now about this as a pre-season build up is we can't use as many subs as we would like to. Final match before the opening league game will be against EPL opposition so I feel confident we're going to hit the ground running and flatten Hamilton to hopefully top the league on day one.

That would be so sweet, first day back and immediately into a familiar position that will have the haters foaming at the mouth.

I am probably wrong to ask this but having posted and moaned about the blue smoke bomb after the second goal has any one a still photo from the incident to shame the so called fans in that group where it happened?

I am probably wrong to ask this but having posted and moaned about the blue smoke bomb after the second goal has any one a still photo from the incident to shame the so called fans in that group where it happened?

I saw it happen during the TV broadcast but haven't seen any photos of it. If I had been nearby and saw which moron did that I would have immediately pointed him out to cops. We need to weed these idiots out ourselves. Let them know that if you do this WE will get you arrested.

Im not condoning it but whatever you are planning wont help,leave it would be my advice.

Im not condoning it but whatever you are planning wont help,leave it would be my advice.

Who knows, if the culprit were apprehended and it was a Rangers fan who was responsible for his capture that can't be anything but good PR.

Edited by JFK-1

I am not planning anything but feel that these morons could get us into trouble,I have viewed Ian 64 video post and if anyone wants to se what happened it is timed at 1h32m29s,if you are in picture you know who you are.

This idiotic behavior caused me to leave an Airdrie game on the "journey" thus missing a 6 goal haul,it has to stop.

Edited by MacK1950
missing word

Who knows, if the culprit were apprehended and it was a Rangers fan who was responsible for his capture that can't be anything but good PR.

Good PR? Any Gers fan who did this,their life as they know it would be over--------this is the real world.