[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

Something should be done about 'professionals' trying to inflict serious injury on an opponent.

A red card no doubt, but he should be punished more heavily for 'intention'.

The intention was obvious from the replays, how can a player do that to another player without having a level of some sort of hatred?

This isn't an excuse for dropping two points.

Who is she asking the questions?,over exuberant tackle on Barton?

Fuck me she asking MW if Garner dived for a penalty!,no mention of the other stone wall penalties................Garner was elbowed in the face,not saying it was penalty but he never dived

Edited by ian1964

We won't win the league playing like that. Rossiter and Barton dosnt work. Too slow from back to front, again.

Not going to keep repeating myself. We no longer play quick ball, and keep getting caught. It is what it is. No point me moaning about it. No penetration again. We had our chances in second half.

We never were going to win the league this season IMHO. That is beyond optimism for me.

We need to consolidate and build this season but we should be burying teams like Kilmarnock, especially when they are down to ten men.

Something should be done about 'professionals' trying to inflict serious injury on an opponent.

A red card no doubt, but he should be punished more heavily for 'intention'.

The intention was obvious from the replays, how can a player do that to another player without having a level of some sort of hatred?

This isn't an excuse for dropping two points.

The female who was doing the after match interviews suggested it was an over exuberant tackle!,what chance have you got?

Warburton needs to learn that you don't need to wait till 55 or 60 mins to change it if it's not working. Will he wait till we're 3 down at Parkhead before hoping Kranjcar will save the game?

Oh please !! Kranjcar did very little when he came on this evening and in the starts he had he was poor too.

Your hard on for Kranjcar isn't warranted at this point. Certainly is a quality player but hasn't provided enough influence in games as yet.

The hate fest for the managers timing of substitutions is sickening.

It is also embarrasing how so many of our fans have an entitlement mentality. We have no divine right to win games or leagues. We have no divine right to play well either.

We dropped points, we played poorly, not for a lack of trying, and were denied a couple of stonewall penalties which could also have changed the game given the Dodoo one was at 0-0

We won't win the league playing like that. Rossiter and Barton dosnt work. Too slow from back to front, again.

Not going to keep repeating myself. We no longer play quick ball, and keep getting caught. It is what it is. No point me moaning about it. No penetration again. We had our chances in second half.

MW said the exact same after the match mate, he said that first half is not Rangers,it's the worst he has seen since he came in,we don't play long balls were his words.

One positive point I suppose is that Barton isn't crippled. Looking at that tackle over again in slow motion is horrific. Barton got lucky. It was only millimetres away from being his last ever game and probably a permanent limp at best.

one of the worst hacks i've ever seen i think barton managed to save his career by maybe just getting his planted leg off the ground

guy should be put out of football

as for our performance?

we can start worrying about finishing in the top 6 , we're absolutely brutal

I lost count of penalties we should have had!,Dodoo was hauled off the ball and got injured!,Barton was hauled to the ground right in front of the ref at the same time Garner was hauld down!,looks like we are still finding our feet!

I never saw Dodoo's but Barton was a stonewaller. Garner should have been booked for simulation and we should have had a penalty when Barry McKay was brought down on the touchline. In saying that Kilmarnock should have had a penalty as well for a Hill handball.