[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

Scottish football is rotten to the core in so many different ways mate. Liewell, the SFA, the media reporting and we are facing the brunt of what's coming. We will get nothing and we will get screwed so the mhanks have their ten titles. Nothing would surprise me!!

I really really hope I'm paranoid and wrong??

You're not paranoid mate,we are Rangers no-one likes,but we need to toughen up up do the business on the pitch,that is the only way we can overcome them,win!

With money that is being thrown about you're right. I thought he played well tonight,first half he just stayed back and second half he pushed forward,he hs had a decent start to the season

If you could pick one player from the squad who has continued from last season it's him.

Maybe not from his mental bursts up the park but more to do with his defensive abilities of which were apparent last year when having to chase back exhausted. I prefer the mental bursts up the field to his more subdued defensive instructions.

His dead ball attributes are sublime at times.

We are no where good enough to win the League. I have my doubts about the Manager and his system, but his signings have been exceptional for the money.

Hope i'm wrong.

You have to remember it's very very early in the season to make any assumption.

A couple of draws and a couple of wins means absolutely nothing, just as 4 wins would be.

Seems the Killie folk do have some trolls too.

image.jpg

Anyone wants to ask Lee McCulloch about that?

Not that the Scotsman's article about it is any better:

Boyd, who has had three spells at Kilmarnock and two at Rangers in his long career, netted three times against the Ibrox side prior to their 2012 liquidation.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/kilmarnock-make-rangers-new-club-reference-on-twitter-1-4214107

Edited by der Berliner