[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

Well we all see things different mate,as I said he was elbowed and reacted to it,not as if there wasn't any contact!,but as I have said there were more stone wall penalties denied. One thing about Scottish football is the total inconsintency in referees!,sad really!

I actually think Scottish referees will be very consistent this season... Consistently giving us NOTHING.

The Garner incident is one of those that you have to look at the whole picture. He went down and his defense would be he went down clutching his face as he took an elbow, which is fair enough.

But from what I saw his left leg removal from surface was very unnatural and coincided with him falling to the ground.

Let's just say I won't be surprised if he gets a 2 game suspension for simulation.

Neat one. Can I go back playing Skyrim now?

IMHO, the hysteria has taken a firm grip.

For clarity, I'm not saying you don't follow football dB. I can see how it comes across that way but it wasn't my intent. My apologies though as I can se Elle how that could be taken.what I meant was that it is very difficult to disagree with his observation - and trust me, I say it as someone who can't stand Chris Sutton as he is so anti-Rangers

I actually think Scottish referees will be very consistent this season... Consistently giving us NOTHING.

The Garner incident is one of those that you have to look at the whole picture. He went down and his defense would be he went down clutching his face as he took an elbow, which is fair enough.

But from what I saw his left leg removal from surface was very unnatural and coincided with him falling to the ground.

Let's just say I won't be surprised if he gets a 2 game suspension for simulation.

You're right about us getting nothing from refs,it's almost like anyone can do anything to Rangers these days without reprisal.We need to toughen up or we will get pissed all over.

You have to win a penalty to get a ban for simulation.

You have to win a penalty to get a ban for simulation.

You sure about that ? Aluko never won a penalty and still got a 2 game ban for simulation. I think you are wrong unless they've changed the rules since

You're right about us getting nothing from refs,it's almost like anyone can do anything to Rangers these days without reprisal.We need to toughen up or we will get pissed all over.

Scottish football is rotten to the core in so many different ways mate. Liewell, the SFA, the media reporting and we are facing the brunt of what's coming. We will get nothing and we will get screwed so the mhanks have their ten titles. Nothing would surprise me!!

I really really hope I'm paranoid and wrong??

Tav must be worth £15M (in the epl) for his dead ball skills.

With money that is being thrown about you're right. I thought he played well tonight,first half he just stayed back and second half he pushed forward,he hs had a decent start to the season