[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

Pretty dire performance tonight. Desperately need a centre half. Sums up Hill when I find myself wishing Danny Wilson was fit.

It is very early days but we are a long way off them and that's including watching how poor they were in Israel

Oh please !! Kranjcar did very little when he came on this evening and in the starts he had he was poor too.

Your hard on for Kranjcar isn't warranted at this point. Certainly is a quality player but hasn't provided enough influence in games as yet.

The hate fest for the managers timing of substitutions is sickening.

It is also embarrasing how so many of our fans have an entitlement mentality. We have no divine right to win games or leagues. We have no divine right to play well either.

We dropped points, we played poorly, not for a lack of trying, and were denied a couple of stonewall penalties which could also have changed the game given the Dodoo one was at 0-0

Agreed.

I'm going to be honest here!, I think Kranjcar & Barton have been poor so far this season,they both have to get fitter and hopefully they do,but we are not moving the ball quickly anymore and I feel these two are slowing our play up,I'm sure they will improve but they have to!

Mckay needs to play left with Wallace all the time. If he wants to play someone on the right get MOH on. Our midfield three don't work for me and play nowhere near as well as our midfield last season just now.

Crying out for Holt , windass and waggy to get back.

Clear to me MW doesn't know how best 11 yet. It will take time but we seem to have forgotten everything we did well last year.

We need Sendoros in the defence too. It'll come with time I have no doubt but it's frustrating when you're seeing long balls getting lumped forward again.

Fuck me she asking MW if Garner dived for a penalty!,no mention of the other stone wall penalties................Garner was elbowed in the face,not saying it was penalty but he never dived

Yes he did.

Garner clearly removes his own left foot from the surface under no challenge. He dived or, at best (for us) attempted to bring contact.

Must say I'm disappointed watching one of ours doing that.

one of the worst hacks i've ever seen i think barton managed to save his career by maybe just getting his planted leg off the ground

guy should be put out of football

Couldn't agree more. That wasn't a tackle at all it was a deliberate attempted assault in which Bartons experience to some extent saved him as he jumped at just the right moment to get his weight off the ground.

The final word goes to Mutton on BT Sports.

"Rangers defence is horrendous."

That's simple blather and rather vogue right now. Anyone babbles that and they start believing it. As if the Amoruso's, Gough's and Brown's never conceeded bad goals. There is next to no leeway given here, either they are sublime or bad, which is rubbish. And they whipped up this hysteria from the first day of the season and it starts to take a hold. Each time an opponent crosses the half-way line, people apparently start to wet their knickers. It's not like we've conceeded an ridiculous amount of goals, which would warrant such statements.

There is no doubt that we conceded bad goals, or make that simple goals. Had we scored them, we'd heap praise on the strikers. Our main fault, once again tonight, is converting the chances we create. Why drum the one problem constantly up, when the other is far more obvious?

Yes he did.

Garner clearly removes his own left foot from the surface under no challenge. He dived or, at best (for us) attempted to bring contact.

PNE fans have said from the start that he always does that. But remember this. It's not cheating. That has been verified since Griffith's did the same thing. I wont be complaining if Garner gets a penalty for that at the midden.

Yes he did.

He did get an elbow in his face,but yes he lifted his feet

Yes he did.

He was getting an elbow in the face, to be seen in the third slow mo of that incident.