[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

I never saw Dodoo's but Barton was a stonewaller. Garner should have been booked for simulation and we should have had a penalty when Barry McKay was brought down on the touchline. In saying that Kilmarnock should have had a penalty as well for a Hill handball.

It was when the cross came in from the right,I think the keeper was always getting it,but he was hauled by the defender turning him in mid air causing him to injure himself when landing in the goals

Ok Hill and Kiernan should have done better but where the hell was Tav,as usual halfway into Killie half, be a defender for god's sake.

Back to Ally's days i.e. don't know how to beat ten men or should I say nine as Killie seemed to keep one up front still.

Nearly another Simpson tackle if it were not for Barton's quick reaction.A total shocker should receive at least a six game ban.

Still learning to crawl,walking comes whenever but running a long way off,just pray for us versus manky mob.

It's not blather though dB.

Anyone that follows football would agree with Sutton that our central defense is horrendous. I would be surprised if ANY Rangers fan disagreed. Our central defense is absolutely appalling.

The difference between the Amo's, Gough's, Butchers etc and Kiernan/Wilsob/Hill is that with the former 3 giving away bad goals was surprising when it happened... With the latter 3 the surprise actually comes if they get a clean sheet

It was when the cross came in from the right,I think the keeper was always getting it,but he was hauled by the defender turning him in mid air causing him to injure himself when landing in the goals

Ball came in from the left. Was a stonewalled as the guy was dragging him around. Keeper always getting it but the foul started well in advance of that being the case.

I'm putting our poor form down to the up and coming old firm game, our players probably have had one eye on that game since the fixtures were announced, very unprofessional some may say but it's the biggest game most of our players have ever had to play in. The Scottish SF last season was the same...the players got hero status for that and want more of the same me thinks and through rawness as a team and a little lack of concentration have found themselves dropping points early in the season. Be good to get the OF done and out the road with a victory.

The 'spy in the stand' John Kennedy wouldn't have learned much from watching us lately.

Mckay needs to play left with Wallace all the time. If he wants to play someone on the right get MOH on. Our midfield three don't work for me and play nowhere near as well as our midfield last season just now.

Crying out for Holt , windass and waggy to get back.

Clear to me MW doesn't know how best 11 yet. It will take time but we seem to have forgotten everything we did well last year.

We need Sendoros in the defence too. It'll come with time I have no doubt but it's frustrating when you're seeing long balls getting lumped forward again.

We do miss Holt. We are a much more solid / stable unit when he is on.

If Waggy could just teach himself how to shoot with his right foot as well as his left he'd be unstoppable.

He did get an elbow in his face,but yes he lifted his feet

Which makes it a dive Ian. Had he went down clutching his face then fair enough, but he clearly removed that left leg from the surface.

He will get a 2 game suspension from that as he wasn't booked. You can take that to the bank as it means he will miss the Old Firm game !

Once again we created enough chances to win the game,Tavernier missed a great chance in the first half but blasted over,I was off my seat with that one,can't believe he blasted it over!

Edited by ian1964